Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Radio is from Plugin Boutique.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
bmrzycki
KVRAF

4003 posts since 11 Aug, 2006, from Austin, TX

Postby bmrzycki; Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:17 pm

andyf53 wrote:When saving a preset in Tyrell, how does one skip to next vertical line when writing directions for use and the like- the function that the return key would provide in a word processing application for example?
Hi Andy,
Unfortunately this seems to be DAW and OS specific. For example in Reaper on Windows to do this is ctrl+enter. I have no idea what it is in other DAWs/hosts.

The safest way I've found is to type the notes in a simple editor then ctrl/cmd-c and ctrl/cmd-v them into the desc window. A little tedious but has always worked for me. :)
andyf53
KVRer

22 posts since 21 Jun, 2011, from Preston

Postby andyf53; Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Ctrl and Enter will do nicely (I'm using Reaper) - thanks a lot :)
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments