HGFortune: Ghost Machine Suite out now - more patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fantastic. Thanks so much, HG! And, Happy Birthday!
Tom Smith
http://tomsmith.bandcamp.com - http://www.filkertom.com - http://www.thefump.com
Win10/64 - I5 3570K - 16 GB RAM - BIAB 2016 - Reaper 5 - Sound Forge Pro 9

IrionDaRonin wrote:Cheers for the freebie, and also for the contest. I love any musical contest.
But i have a couple of doubts.

One patch per person?
What e-mail to send the patch?
it's not about a patch per person but instead about 2 x 24 different melodic sequence lines as Note Pattern, which makes some difference.

to what email to send?
fortune(-at-)flomo-art(-dot-)de
replace the the stuff in brackets with @ and .
IrionDaRonin wrote: I already finished mine. I will send to you in a couple of hours.

Have a good day :)
Great I'm expecting these and it does show that it is farily easy to accomplish ;-)

Be sure to edit Notepattern in this window (one for Bass and one for HiSq Pattern)

also changes have to be confirmed by pressing the <Enter> key as stated in the manual.

Also save/reload patches in StopMode!

hth
HG

As always, really unique synth concept. I only did patterns 1-3 in both the Bass and HiSeq pages, and those alone could easily be the basis for an entire composition! :D

I just hope I can come up with something worth entering in the contest, because I'd sure like to be the grand prize winner. :wheee:

And Happy Birthday H.G.
Musical Style: Psychotic Northwoods Basement Trash

jdt wrote:As always, really unique synth concept. I only did patterns 1-3 in both the Bass and HiSeq pages, and those alone could easily be the basis for an entire composition! :D

I just hope I can come up with something worth entering in the contest, because I'd sure like to be the grand prize winner. :wheee:

And Happy Birthday H.G.
Thanx!

what about doing variants of these pattern ;-)

Fortune wrote:Ghost Machine Pro release scheduled around May 18th
Will it be 64-bit?

Looks nice. For me there is a bug. The edit window doesn't close. The close button doesn't work.

It worked fine for me yesterday, but today if I try to load it in FL Studio I get a dialog saying something like " can't load plugin edit window " and when I close that one I get an "FL Studio Wrapper error / address violation" and FL Studio locks up and I have to use Task Manager to close it.

I tried deleting the synth and re-installing it but no luck. Very strange.
But I like the synth, so I'll keep trying. If anyone has any ideas, let me know please? :?

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention... It works fine in the new MixCraft 6 Beta, which makes the issue even stranger.

Old Crab wrote:
Fortune wrote:Ghost Machine Pro release scheduled around May 18th
Will it be 64-bit?
No.

MarkSA wrote:Looks nice. For me there is a bug. The edit window doesn't close. The close button doesn't work.
Try it on leftmost upper corner of the button. There is a Z-order bug - will be fixed.

Edit:
Moved that option to resp. Seq part so it can be closed there too now - minor drawback I'll have to 'rebuilt' the WoF version.
On the other hand the good news is patches of Pro and WoF will be basically interchangeble i.e. Pro can read patches from WoF version and vice versa though an error message in WoF will appear about missing params - but that is a neglectable message.
Last edited by Fortune on Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

jdt wrote:It worked fine for me yesterday, but today if I try to load it in FL Studio I get a dialog saying something like " can't load plugin edit window " and when I close that one I get an "FL Studio Wrapper error / address violation" and FL Studio locks up and I have to use Task Manager to close it.

I tried deleting the synth and re-installing it but no luck. Very strange.
But I like the synth, so I'll keep trying. If anyone has any ideas, let me know please? :?

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention... It works fine in the new MixCraft 6 Beta, which makes the issue even stranger.
I can't help myself but sometimes I have the impression those FL guys have no actual interest in having SE creations work seamlessly in FLS :-( but this is just my personal impression. While other hosts have none such issues at all.

Meanwhile I did add a Selection Range option to have only a certain range Notepattern selected e.g. 1 - 4, 1 - 8, 1 - 12 etc. so one might use a limited number of those 24 patterns.

There will be an update the WoF version on release of the Pro version. So if you find a bug, let me know.

Fortune wrote: I can't help myself but sometimes I have the impression those FL guys have no actual interest in having SE creations work seamlessly in FLS :-( but this is just my personal impression. While other hosts have none such issues at all.
I feel the same. I love FL, but these bugs with SE stuff are really annoying.

Yup, annoying to say the least. I even tried installing the latest wrapper update and it didn't make a difference. Oh well, I'm off to try again for a while. If nothing else I'll just use Mixcraft to do try and do some Note Patterns for my futile "grand prize winning entry" attempt. :P

Regardless, I love the synth H.G., I will not let something so petty rain on my parade! LOL

I have created video demonstration of GhostMachine WoF Edition 2012, you can watch it here http://www.myvst.com/vst-instruments/ar ... e-wof-free

Hope you like it :)
In free time i work on my website http://myvst.com/ which provides a lot of free VST Video/Audio demos and downloads.

Return to “Instruments”