HGFortune: Ghost Machine Suite out now - more patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJanswer wrote:I have created video demonstration of GhostMachine WoF Edition 2012, you can watch it here http://www.myvst.com/vst-instruments/ar ... e-wof-free

Hope you like it :)
Thanks, really appreciated ;-)

HG

thanx! seems an ace vst!

gadzooks, only two and a half days left to enter and I'm only halfway there after 7 days at it ! I won't go to bed, that's it.

bob bobwood wrote:gadzooks, only two and a half days left to enter and I'm only halfway there after 7 days at it ! I won't go to bed, that's it.
I would not worry so much about the contest as you are probably the sole contestant as up to now there is NO submission ... :-(
Looks like it is more difficult for folks to set up some (more or less simple) melodic lines :-(

You just can't find the entrants these days, eh ? lol.

bob bobwood wrote:You just can't find the entrants these days, eh ? lol.
Yeah, it's bloody dark outside and there is probably some evil force killing all the pointing lights :-(

Fortune wrote:
jdt wrote:It worked fine for me yesterday, but today if I try to load it in FL Studio I get a dialog saying something like " can't load plugin edit window " and when I close that one I get an "FL Studio Wrapper error / address violation" and FL Studio locks up and I have to use Task Manager to close it.

I tried deleting the synth and re-installing it but no luck. Very strange.
But I like the synth, so I'll keep trying. If anyone has any ideas, let me know please? :?

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention... It works fine in the new MixCraft 6 Beta, which makes the issue even stranger.
I can't help myself but sometimes I have the impression those FL guys have no actual interest in having SE creations work seamlessly in FLS :-( but this is just my personal impression. While other hosts have none such issues at all.
No problems here so far in FL Studio 10.5.0 beta.

I would love to enter. Just simply have no time right now heh.

Fortune wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:gadzooks, only two and a half days left to enter and I'm only halfway there after 7 days at it ! I won't go to bed, that's it.
I would not worry so much about the contest as you are probably the sole contestant as up to now there is NO submission ... :-(
Looks like it is more difficult for folks to set up some (more or less simple) melodic lines :-(

[quote="shadoe42"]I would love to enter. Just simply have no time right now heh.
too bad :-(

shadoe42 wrote:I would love to enter. Just simply have no time right now heh.
If I could win more time (and maybe some extra life), I would participate, too... :hihi:

AddOn SF2 for WaveSlotPlayer: German Poetry - excerpts from poems by famous German writers (of course in German)
Dauthendey, Eichendorff, Novalis, R. Wagner

http://www.mediafire.com/?ty8q2odasc6d6a5

Have fun
HG

Tricky-Loops wrote:
shadoe42 wrote:I would love to enter. Just simply have no time right now heh.
If I could win more time (and maybe some extra life), I would participate, too... :hihi:
well, in the average it takes just 20 minutes to do this ...
hint: start with two lines and do variations :D

Two more banks (fxb) for the Ghost Machine Pro (also usable for GM WoF Edition)

edit: removed the links as there seems to be no interest here - maybe put them somewhere else at a later time ...

some real patch gems among ;-)

more to come later ...
Enjoy
HG
Last edited by Fortune on Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortune wrote:Two more banks (fxb) for the Ghost Machine Pro (also usable for GM WoF Edition)

links removed: see above

some real patch gems among ;-)

more to come later ...
Enjoy
HG
hey folks, are these patches useful to you? Any feedback ? Otherwise we won't bother doing more ...

HG
Last edited by Fortune on Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi HG,
all quiet eh ? I'm not usually a busy person. But this week has been hectic.

First, I win the contest by default ! (thanks everyone - for giving it a miss)
Second, I get run over by a pensioner on a mobilty scooter.
Third, the sun comes out and I there is a lot of gardening to catch up on, what with having the wettest March on record and followed by a pretty miserable April.

But the real reason I'm busy is the prizes. I'm really wrapped up in them.
Delightfully so.

I might be way off beam here, but a few thoughts.

I am at a loss to figure the seeming lack of interest in posting about these instruments and patches, but perhaps there is a pointer with the constant interest in emulation synths. Perhaps the vast majority of kvr members are after straight up synths [for want of a better expression], and there really isn't the same hunger for these creative generators. Though I dare say the downloads don't reflect a lack of interest.

Of course, it's probably the same for most devs, a little bit of bruised ego after the hard work they have put into it. And completely understandable. I hasten to add that I don't always post to say thanks and yet it takes so little time. I put it down to the internet and the anonymity it offers up. I say thanks for most things in the real world, even shouted it at the pensioner who ran me over.

In the meantime, thanks HG, I'm sure the patches and soundfonts will lead to greater pleasures here.

Return to “Instruments”