Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

rlahalla wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:Just a little: This works with "Tone2 Ray Blaster" (waveforms) bump... :wink:
Have you tried any of the waves from WD with Rab Blaster? I'm just wondering cos I'm pretty excited to play with Ray Blaster! Seems like it's going to be fun to work with and something that WD would be complimentary to :D
No, it isn't available yet. (I didn't beta it)

Yes, I am looking forward to doing so also, with some goodness from WaveDesigner...

(thank YOU very much!). :D
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:No, it isn't available yet. (I didn't beta it)
For some reason I thought you were. My mistake :)
Shabdahbriah wrote:Yes, I am looking forward to doing so also, with some goodness from WaveDesigner...

(thank YOU very much!). :D
No problemo! :D

Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?

Just a note - those who have or will purchase Tone2's new Ray Blaster plug-in will be able to get a crossgrade discount on Wave Designer shortly. If you've already purchased Ray Blaster, please contact me via PM or e-mail on the site and I'll provide a link for the crossgrade via e-mail.

rlahalla wrote:Just a note - those who have or will purchase Tone2's new Ray Blaster plug-in will be able to get a crossgrade discount on Wave Designer shortly. If you've already purchased Ray Blaster, please contact me via PM or e-mail on the site and I'll provide a link for the crossgrade via e-mail.
Hi Reason,

sounds great.

Based on a idea which Markus had for a specific type of waveforms i just have created 50 waveforms on the way to that (using the formula editor)...

This thing is just crazy...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:sounds great.

Based on a idea which Markus had for a specific type of waveforms i just have created 50 waveforms on the way to that (using the formula editor)...

This thing is just crazy...

Ingo
Thanks Ingo :)

We'll be sending out a newsletter to all customers later on today with a discount crossgrade link for Wave Designer and I'll have new video online later this week with a rundown of all the features and functions :)

Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)

Ingo
Hey Ingo, how the hell did you make that waveform in the Ray Blaster thread?? Is that a formula? If so, you wanna enlighten me? :D

rlahalla wrote:
Ingonator wrote:Just creating/finishing a selection of waveforms that should be part ofr an official Rayblaster soundset (release should not take too long) and this selection contains around 95+ % of waveforms based on the Formula editor of Wave Designer (+ some editing in Wavelab Elements 7). :)

Ingo
Hey Ingo, how the hell did you make that waveform in the Ray Blaster thread?? Is that a formula? If so, you wanna enlighten me? :D
Yep, for that special waveform the formula and all settings are displayed in the screenshot... :)

With drawing waveforms from scratch (= Node editor) so far i did not get such beautiful and/or crazy results (and also not so fast/many!!) as with the Formula editor.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:Yep, for that special waveform the formula and all settings are displayed in the screenshot... :)
lol, smart enough to create Wave Designer but dumb enough not to look at your screenshot :)
Ingonator wrote:With drawing waveforms from scratch (= Node editor) so far i did not get such beautiful and/or crazy results (and also not so fast/many!!) as with the Formula editor.
Funny enough, I agree. the formula editor allows you to create some waveforms that are just insane, and would take many minutes with the node editor..

Try some Frac + Round combinations...

rlahalla wrote:
Try some Frac + Round combinations...
Already tried, either one of both of them.

Sometimes when i have created an interesting formula i add something like FRAC or another funtion to that whole other formula like FRAC(XXXX) where XXXX is the old formula. :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:Sometimes when i have created an interesting formula i add something like FRAC or another funtion to that whole other formula like FRAC(XXXX) where XXXX is the old formula. :)
hehe, that's essentially what I do too :D

rlahalla wrote:Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?

the gui is broken when using buzz x64 bridged but it works in x32 (energy xt)

can't wait to use it in x64,any release date planned?

how to use the formula editor are there any formulas out there for education purposes?

t3toooo wrote:
rlahalla wrote:Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?

the gui is broken when using buzz x64 bridged but it works in x32 (energy xt)

can't wait to use it in x64,any release date planned?

how to use the formula editor are there any formulas out there for education purposes?
just a heads up, Buzz is not a DAW I'm going to go out of my way to support :( My apologies, but it's just high up on the priority list.

I will, however get an x64 version out for you, and I'll also be posting a whole slew of formulas to work with either tonite or tomorrow :)

Return to “Instruments”