Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

KBSoundSmith wrote:In which case, I say at the very least make an Alchemy version. I'll be honest, I'd be glad to have Wave Designer export directly into Alchemy's format, as it would save an additional step, and if that's a way you can increase revenue, do it.
Yeah, that's my thinking right now. Most of the WD users are Alchemy users also, so I thought that it could be a better way of generating revenue and providing a necessary features as well :)

For those who were asking about frequent buyer discounts, I've added it to the Wave Designer page.

http://www.teamdnr.net/wavedesigner/

That price will go up a few bucks once the actual v1.0 is released, which will probably be another few weeks to a month.

Just a heads up for those who were having an issue with the odd UI component handling in FLStudio and Orion, we're pretty close to having it resolved, so look for an update in the next few days :)

If packaged with Tone2 Ray Blaster, would this be a package beneficial to users?

Nobody interested in Ray Blaster eh? I'm only asking because Ray Blaster has the ability to use these waveforms to create completely new filter models, which would seem ideal combined with Wave Designer :)

rlahalla wrote:Nobody interested in Ray Blaster eh? I'm only asking because Ray Blaster has the ability to use these waveforms to create completely new filter models, which would seem ideal combined with Wave Designer :)
Why not, it's a good combination. If it doesn't sell good, you still can sell Wave Designer as a single plugin... :wink:

rlahalla wrote:If packaged with Tone2 Ray Blaster, would this be a package beneficial to users?
I would be interested. But do you mean the full WaveDesigner app or a custom version made just to export to RayBlaster?

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
rlahalla wrote:If packaged with Tone2 Ray Blaster, would this be a package beneficial to users?
I would be interested. But do you mean the full WaveDesigner app or a custom version made just to export to RayBlaster?
It would be the full version :)

Also, those who were having an issue with the UI element placement, please login and download the new 0.3.10 version, which (fingers crossed) will alleviate that issue. Please let me know if it works out so that I can let the developer know :)

rlahalla wrote:Also, those who were having an issue with the UI element placement, please login and download the new 0.3.10 version, which (fingers crossed) will alleviate that issue. Please let me know if it works out so that I can let the developer know :)
I can't get Orion 8.5 to find the new version at all, don't know why - I've even done a full rescan which usually isn't nescessary (it tends to just find new plugins without one). It's highly likely it's more of an Orion issue (I have a lot of it not finding plugins, or even refusing to find plugins it's prevoulsy found that where allready in a project and still where in the excact same place in the excact same folder) - I'll try to remember to contact Richard of Synapse Audio about it. :)

Good news when it comes to FL Studio though, I just succesfully saved my first (horrible) WaveDesigned wave! I set the number of samples pretty high so I could have fun abusing it in Vaz Modulars granular module. :D It's an awfull mess, but it's my mess! Yay! :wheee: :hyper: :love:

So looking forward to wavetablescanning making sometime in the (hopefully not to far) future! :tu:

V-GER wrote:I can't get Orion 8.5 to find the new version at all, don't know why - I've even done a full rescan which usually isn't nescessary (it tends to just find new plugins without one). It's highly likely it's more of an Orion issue (I have a lot of it not finding plugins, or even refusing to find plugins it's prevoulsy found that where allready in a project and still where in the excact same place in the excact same folder) - I'll try to remember to contact Richard of Synapse Audio about it. :)

Good news when it comes to FL Studio though, I just succesfully saved my first (horrible) WaveDesigned wave! I set the number of samples pretty high so I could have fun abusing it in Vaz Modulars granular module. :D It's an awfull mess, but it's my mess! Yay! :wheee: :hyper: :love:

So looking forward to wavetablescanning making sometime in the (hopefully not to far) future! :tu:
Not sure why Orion is having an issue, but I can contact Richard about this and see if there's something we should be looking for on our end :)

Regarding FLStudio - the UI issue is resolved there?

rlahalla wrote:Not sure why Orion is having an issue, but I can contact Richard about this and see if there's something we should be looking for on our end :)

Nice if you can do that, yes. :)

Everything's perfectly fine in FL Studio, indeed. 8)

V-GER wrote:
rlahalla wrote:Not sure why Orion is having an issue, but I can contact Richard about this and see if there's something we should be looking for on our end :)

Nice if you can do that, yes. :)

Everything's perfectly fine in FL Studio, indeed. 8)
Ok, thanks a bunch for the information :)

Thanksgiving bump, grab your customer-discount while it's available :D

Just a little: This works with "Tone2 Ray Blaster" (waveforms) bump... :wink:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:Just a little: This works with "Tone2 Ray Blaster" (waveforms) bump... :wink:
Have you tried any of the waves from WD with Rab Blaster? I'm just wondering cos I'm pretty excited to play with Ray Blaster! Seems like it's going to be fun to work with and something that WD would be complimentary to :D

Return to “Instruments”