Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

rlahalla wrote:
t3toooo wrote:
rlahalla wrote:Is anyone else having an issue still with FL Studio and UI elements?

the gui is broken when using buzz x64 bridged but it works in x32 (energy xt)

can't wait to use it in x64,any release date planned?

how to use the formula editor are there any formulas out there for education purposes?
just a heads up, Buzz is not a DAW I'm going to go out of my way to support :( My apologies, but it's just high up on the priority list.

I will, however get an x64 version out for you, and I'll also be posting a whole slew of formulas to work with either tonite or tomorrow :)

i'm loading wave designer via the buzz vst loader,
buzz also has it's own vst x32 bridge which is working very well.
however,other than any other vst the wave designer's gui doesn't display correctly.

a x64 vst would be nice. :)

We'll definitely have an x64 version shortly :)

I've created a small PDF document with some included information and formulas for the function editor in Wave Designer. I also included a formula function reference so that you can see what is already supported in the functions.

http://www.teamdnr.net/docs/DNR-WaveDes ... -v1.00.pdf

I've updated the formula documentation to include some rand(x) and noise(x) formula examples, as well as some information as to how they can be used in conjunction with other formula functions. Same link as above.

A heads up - all Wave Designer customers will be receiving a crossgrade discount for ElectraX and Ray Blaster in the next hours :)

Looking for anyone who would like to contribute some presets/formulas to the Wave Designer library I'm putting together..

Wave Designer crossgrade is available for registered Tone2 customers in the Tone2 forums :) ($39.00 USD)

rlahalla wrote:Wave Designer crossgrade is available for registered Tone2 customers in the Tone2 forums :) ($39.00 USD)
also announced here:
http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=1365.0

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

rlahalla wrote:A heads up - all Wave Designer customers will be receiving a crossgrade discount for ElectraX and Ray Blaster in the next hours :)
Where? When? How? I've been waiting for an e-mail or something, but nothing in spambox or anything. I've been looking again and again in my customer area on your webpage under "Customer Discounts" but no.. These look like interesting softsynths, and as I can't currently afford them at their full price a discount could prove very helpful... :)

V-GER wrote:
rlahalla wrote:A heads up - all Wave Designer customers will be receiving a crossgrade discount for ElectraX and Ray Blaster in the next hours :)
Where? When? How? I've been waiting for an e-mail or something, but nothing in spambox or anything. I've been looking again and again in my customer area on your webpage under "Customer Discounts" but no.. These look like interesting softsynths, and as I can't currently afford them at their full price a discount could prove very helpful... :)
The Rayblaster crossgrade is $50 off the regular price - if you didn't get the email yet, I'll have the next batch out tomorrow morning :)

rlahalla wrote:
V-GER wrote:
The Rayblaster crossgrade is $50 off the regular price - if you didn't get the email yet, I'll have the next batch out tomorrow morning :)
I haven't decided anything on getting RayBlaster yet (I've been too busy to try the demo in any meaningful way yet), but is this a one way street deal? In other words, is the discount only for WaveDesigner (which, as you know, I already have), or is there also a discount on RayBlaster for current owners of WaveDesigner?

I don't remember and I haven't installed latest version yet. Is there anyway to create waveforms in 12-bit format with this?

It would be nice if there was a template for 12-bit 128 samples (like Prophet VS). Cheers! :)

Helix (latest full version, Win XP SP3) doesn't even list in its single-cycle waveforms any wave files I make with Wave Designer, regardless of the number of samples (1k, 2k, 4k, ...) in each of the files. The files just don't show up in the Helix waveform list. Seems really weird.

Please, somebody with the Windows version of Helix try this and let me know whether it can be done. Reason told me pre-purchase that it would work, but I've had no reply yet from him after I found this problem.

Thanks!

Greg Williams

I was going to download a demo, but it just occurred to me, that having a demo for this, would not be a good idea :hihi: The demo pack, sound good though :D

V-GER wrote:
Where? When? How? I've been waiting for an e-mail or something, but nothing in spambox or anything. I've been looking again and again in my customer area on your webpage under "Customer Discounts" but no.
Same for me too - ain't heard a thing...
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Return to “Instruments”