Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those who have suggestions that have already been mentioned, please feel free to post them here anyways. We're going to keep an eye on the responses to get a feel for the most important features that have not been added yet. Thank you for all the great suggestions and responses thus far :)

Steven

Don't know if it's been mentioned:

Gladiator - 256 samples

You can add ElectraX to the list too, maximum of 4096 samples (I think)

DNR Collaborative wrote:
toitoi wrote:Single OCS formats:
Big Tick Rhino
Imageline's Harmor
ImageLine Toxic
Kv331audio SynthMaster
Ah, thank you for the information. I'll pass it along and see if we can find out what the differences are :)

Steven
FYI: SynthMaster supports multi-single cycles: So you can use different single cycles at different note intervals, similar to multi-samples (SFZ)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Would also second the idea for selecting a start and end wave, and then the tool can create a sequence of waveforms that morph between them - very useful!

As for cycle sizes, I'd like 674 samples please (gives you a C note when a 44.1kHz waveform is looped in Renoise)

george wrote:You can use WAV as OSC waveform with Discovery Pro. Only requirement is loop points with minimum size of 128 samples. Take that as a feature request :)
Yes please! I'd use that!

rj0 wrote:Don't know if it's been mentioned:

Gladiator - 256 samples
Gotcha, thanks for the suggestion :)
LeVzi wrote:You can add ElectraX to the list too, maximum of 4096 samples (I think)
Another vote for ElectraX :)
kv331 wrote:FYI: SynthMaster supports multi-single cycles: So you can use different single cycles at different note intervals, similar to multi-samples (SFZ)
We'll keep that in mind, thanks :)
audington wrote:Would also second the idea for selecting a start and end wave, and then the tool can create a sequence of waveforms that morph between them - very useful!

As for cycle sizes, I'd like 674 samples please (gives you a C note when a 44.1kHz waveform is looped in Renoise)
The first suggestion is good, but we already have another plug-in design that will *somewhat* utilize that concept in a similar manner :D
audington wrote:
george wrote:You can use WAV as OSC waveform with Discovery Pro. Only requirement is loop points with minimum size of 128 samples. Take that as a feature request :)
Yes please! I'd use that!
Another vote for Discovery, gotcha :)

Steven

One vote for Wusikstation 7 and one for Vember Surge(?) via message. We'll have to do some research on those.

Steven

I've now consolidated all feature and format requests to the initial post. Duplcate requests/suggestions will continue to be tallied up :)

Steven

SFZ export added to feature requests :)

Steven

LeVzi wrote:You can add ElectraX to the list too, maximum of 4096 samples (I think)
I agree, ElectraX would be the main use of the Waveform Creator for me but also for Synthmaster it would be great.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
I agree, ElectraX would be the main use of the Waveform Creator for me but also for Synthmaster it would be great.
Very good, thank you for the feedback :)

Steven

Alchemy support sounds great, and any and all sound-mangling tools are welcome. The Z3ta+ waveshaper might be a good place to look for inspiration. SFZ export would be another big plus. Sounds and looks interesting though :tu:
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

coincidental wrote:Alchemy support sounds great, and any and all sound-mangling tools are welcome. The Z3ta+ waveshaper might be a good place to look for inspiration. SFZ export would be another big plus. Sounds and looks interesting though :tu:
Thanks for the suggestions and the kind words. Z3ta+ looks interesting, and I'll make sure to pass on the information :)

Steven

OMG...
:wheee: :wheee:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Instruments”