Wave Designer 0.3.10 / Customer Discounts / Tone2 Crossgrades Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

As a producer, sound designer and/or musician, would this application be useful in your current workflow or creative process?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 182

RELATED
PRODUCTS

V-GER wrote:I think we all understand you haven't been able to get it done before. :hug:

Good to see you having such a positive take on this, I was going to write something about taking the time to grieve but I've come to think grief has the sense to take its own time.. Not sure that made a lot of sense, but all the best for you and the future of DNR Collaborative.
Didn't even notice the reply.. I've been keeping somewhat to myself the past week, just trying to get a handle on the workload, but I've had quite a few moments of grief that feel as if it won't ever get any better at all. Reality comes quickly though. I've been busy sifting through all sorts of design layouts that Reason had put together in order to come up with the best course of action for the near future, and it feels very good to be pressing forward. I know that there's a lot of work to do, and I have very little experience in the audio industry, but I've been blessed with many people who are offering their guidance and advice while I figure it all out. Thank you all for the encouragement and support, it means a great deal.

Steven

For those looking for information on Wave Designer, there has been a change in plans for it's future development.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=376552

Steven

To all Wave Designer users - Wave Designer will be discontinued after the release of DesignDesk, which will contain a Wave Designer replacement. All Wave Designer customers will get a free copy of the Wave Designer-only version of the software, which will indeed be cross-platform from the get go (Win/Mac + 32/64).

We will be sending a notice to all Wave Designer customers about the free upgrade shortly, and Wave Designer customers also have the opportunity to purchase a license for the upcoming full version of DesignDesk for a significantly reduced price by joining our funding campaign (option #3).

:arrow: Join the DesignDesk campaign

To be clear - if you are a Wave Designer customer, you DO NOT need to pay any money at all to get the Wave Designer-only version of the software. You will get it free, as the OSX version of Wave Designer never materialized. If you want to support DesignDesk development, you can purchase the upgrade pledge on the campaign page, but it is not necessary.

Steven

Return to “Instruments”