Cakewalk seeking OS X beta testers!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

of course, and i am in contact with tech support...or was. am STILL waiting for a fix, and have been sending them error logs, messages...even logic FILES...

Oof... hope that they will fix the issue soon then. Can't be that hard for them, i guess...

chk071 wrote:Oof... hope that they will fix the issue soon then. Can't be that hard for them, i guess...

months. owned since august 2, used...not yet really...

Josh Langberg wrote:Hello,
We have this issue on our radar.
In the mean time, I will let you know the way to install Rapture 1.2.2 and Dimension Pro 1.5 on Mac OSX Lion 10.7+ :

1) Before installation, navigate to your Root/Library/Preferences folder. (not the User Library)

2) Click once on the Preferences folder to highlight it, and press 'Command+I' or click on File + Get Info.

3) Once the Preferences Info window is open, navigate to 'Sharing & Permissions' at the bottom of the 'Get Info' window.

4) Click the 'Unlock' button at the bottom of the window, and type in your password for access to change the 'Sharing & Permissions' for the 'Preferences' folder.

5) Once the 'Sharing & Permissions' is unlocked, change the permissions to 'Read & Write' for system, wheel, and everyone.

6) That is it, you are good to go, You will no longer get the "Invalid Password" error when you enter the serial number for Dimension Pro 1.5, and Rapture 1.2.2 upon installation.

Thank you for your patience in this matter, and let me know if you have any questions.

-Josh Langberg
DSP Team QA Lead Engineer
Cakewalk, Boston
joshualangberg(AT)cakewalk(DOT)com
Well it's been on your radar a long time now so how about a working update?

yep! would interest me all over again in D Pro and Rap but even better would be 64 buts!

Return to “Instruments”