Free Arturia MiniMoog, 1 day only (21st June - EXPIRED!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mini V4

seismic1 wrote:I hear ya :) Are you too young to remember 8" floppies? I think Osborne used them in the early '80s
ImageImage

WOK wrote:
seismic1 wrote:I hear ya :) Are you too young to remember 8" floppies? I think Osborne used them in the early '80s
That pic just oozes nostalgia on so many levels :love:

ImageImage

WOK wrote: 

Oh yeah, i remember that very well...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

deadReactor wrote:
darsho wrote:
Load "ProgramName",8,1
That was actually for loading from floppy. Datasette was Device No. 1 :wink:
never had a datasette, I started with a floppy, hehe.
remember using a datasette at my friend's place though. Took ages to load up games .g.

If you got the Minimoog via Facebook, it installed an app called Sweepstakes which gathers your personal information. You can turn off this app in Facebook privacy settings.

darsho wrote: remember using a datasette at my friend's place though. Took ages to load up games .g.
Oh, the luxury of having a datasette! I had to type in my games each time I wanted to play them. POKE 32723,15 :)

Many thanks Arturia for your wonderful Minimoog.
Today I got it. :-)

FrantzM wrote:
darsho wrote: remember using a datasette at my friend's place though. Took ages to load up games .g.
Oh, the luxury of having a datasette! I had to type in my games each time I wanted to play them. POKE 32723,15 :)
How about punched cards. Ever prepared a 1000 card deck and then tripped just before applying the rubber band? :(

WOK wrote:
reminds me of this lol

I used this...

...storing song data on this...

...which sometimes ended up like this...

...but could be fixed like this

And all this makes me sound like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo
Last edited by KungKrille on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osiris wrote:And it took at least 10 minutes for the modem to connect. I miss that sound....
Modem? Pfff, these young fellows......

This is how I started:
300 baud (bits per second)

well, OK, to be honest short time before my parents got this in the house, replacing the black one:
so dialing went a little faster (please note: no redialing key!)

ImageImage

OK, can't remember now so I'm going to have to ask - was there an option to download 32bit or 64bit? Moving over to 64bit soon but installed this as 32bit.

Anyone know?

robojam wrote:OK, can't remember now so I'm going to have to ask - was there an option to download 32bit or 64bit? Moving over to 64bit soon but installed this as 32bit.

Anyone know?
AFAIR there was such an option in the installer.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

That may be why I can't remember correctly. Oh well, I'll try it and see if it works when I go 64 bit.

Return to “Instruments”