Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

eidenk wrote:
gamecat666 wrote:Can someone download and try the .fxp patches linked to below and tell me if they will load ok? Thanks. :)
Teksonik wrote:One of the cool things about Zampler is that if you load a drumkit and use the Arp you can get some cool drum loops going and by playing different notes you get different loops. Here's a few simple examples in .fxp format:

https://sites.google.com/site/teksonik/ ... ects=0&d=1
-----
No, they don't work because path to the sfz are absolute in the fxps. However I found out they will work anywhere provided the Zampler Demo Library folder is a subfolder of the folder in which the dll is and the fxb is hex edited so the path to the sfz starts with the Zampler Demo Library folder (relative). I couldn't save an fxp with relative path from either the host or the plugin unfortunately, maybe I have missed the feature, I am not sure whether it's possible or not..
Damn! That makes it pretty much impossible to share presets for Zampler if I understand correctly?

Cheers
Dennis

thecontrolcentre wrote:
fisherKing wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
fisherKing wrote:need a fix for the demobank download for mac users...
The demo bank download is a problem for PC users too ... can't get past 3.5 mb here.
who cares? :D

ah well, fail in cyberduck as well.
Is that MAC user idea of a joke? :P
Gonna retry with DownThemAll! ... got 8mb so far :hyper:

any luck? everything i've tried fails...

Yeah ... it's up to 81 mb and still going ... 24 mins left on slowband :)

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Damn! That makes it pretty much impossible to share presets for Zampler if I understand correctly?

Cheers
Dennis
Well difficult/annoying since it requires hex editing but perhaps there is some hidden feature to save an fxp with relative path to the sfz. Let's wait for Beat/Synapse answer on that.

DarkStar wrote:Downloaded the library with DownThemAll - all OK, too.
Yeah, needed DTA, download cut off twice having reached about 100 MB with regular right-click-save-link.

eidenk wrote:No, they don't work because path to the sfz are absolute in the fxps.
I was afraid of that...I don't think anyone wants to mess with hex editing......but like you said let's see what Synapse/Beat have to say. I'll post this at the Synpase forums........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I just noticed something.

If you push the UPDATE button in the GUI, it will bring you to Beat website, register and make a little survey (just 3 minutes) and you will receive a free Artillery 2 Beat edition.
I don't know if there are differences between this and the CM one.
Just in case you are interested.

Have a good day :)

DTA worked here too. Thanx.

@IrionDaRonin can you post the Artillery 2 link for those of us who don't have our DAW online?

:)

thecontrolcentre wrote:DTA worked here too. Thanx.

@IrionDaRonin can you post the Artillery 2 link for those of us who don't have our DAW online?

Sure.

http://www.maclife.de/beat/insider

IrionDaRonin wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:DTA worked here too. Thanx.

Sure.

http://www.maclife.de/beat/insider

Thank you.

Unfortunately, on my Mac, and with a great internet connection at my work, I am still not able to download the sample pack. I've tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome. All three browsers lead to the same result...it stops around 17M.

Can you guys take a look at this again?

Thanks much,

John

johnnyvn wrote:Unfortunately, on my Mac, and with a great internet connection at my work, I am still not able to download the sample pack. I've tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome. All three browsers lead to the same result...it stops around 17M.

Can you guys take a look at this again?

Thanks much,

John
I used JDownloader, and works like a charm.
Good luck :)

jdownloader worked on my mac as well...

thanks for that link, Irion :tu:
first reaction to topic = :o wahhhh?
bear in mind the old Orion sampler is pretty cool.
i reckon it could do with a full-on update. you do
have to use it in Orion though, but that's ok with me.
looking forward to checking this thing out, but i'm confused
about the difference between sf2 and sfz.

I can get it to download for Mac using Chrome but the zip won't
expand properly.

Return to “Instruments”