A 6 synths pack for free in Beat Magazine website (Dune BE included)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm convinced it's the links that are being handed out. Some lead to broken files for some reason. I tried in (god forbid) IE and got the same result. DL crapped out around 19 MB.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Thanks IrionDaRonin :) Download works fine here(KY in the US) in Chrome.

alvfaria wrote:I got mine! Everything OK. :D
Yeah, no problem here - just did this in about 20 minutes, email and all (also using Chrome). Dune is sorta nice but pretty generic in the grand scheme of things. It does have a nice sound, though. Thanks, Irion!

Wow, the ZIP is a different size every time. I tried FF and IE. I tried Gmail 1st and couldn't get a link through Yahoo. It's time to sign up my GF for Beat or find my provider's email addy for me.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Thanks for the link, all good here, downloaded pretty quickly, installed dune and one of the others already (i used firefox)
Hey just tried Dune LE it is pretty awesome and love this No. 90 patch silk lead ;) cool stuff :)

It is only 32 bit though no 64 bit version in this installer..

Anyone has any idea what's the difference between the full version and this one - LE?
And wondering if 3rd party sound sets will work in this?

Thanks for this link and fantastic freebie mate:)

I tried several times with no luck, different download sizes. I installed this download manager,

http://download.cnet.com/Internet-Downl ... 71618.html

It downloaded fast and correctly. I'm using IE8

angelremington wrote:Thanks for the link, all good here, downloaded pretty quickly, installed dune and one of the others already (i used firefox)
Hey just tried Dune LE it is pretty awesome and love this No. 90 patch silk lead ;) cool stuff :)

Anyone has any idea what's the difference between the full version and this one - LE?

If it's the same as the CM version, it has no effects, 1/2 of the modulation routings, and standard presets will work with their effects disabled. I think that the other 12 mod routings are used by standard presets, just not editable, but, I could be wrong. I'll try to use fewer commas in this sentence.

Just today, in fact, I was checking to see if Dune CM comes on the CM dvd every month, it is not on the FX issue though. It's nice to see this so that I can recommend it to people. I think that they (synapse audio) managed to leverage some simple ideas well in this.

Weird, I DL'd first time, no issues. Usually if there's a problem with a DL I'm the first to get the prob :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

fx1mark wrote:I tried several times with no luck, different download sizes. I installed this download manager,

Wow, that was fast. I thin it took 1 second to download with this program. The compressed file is a series of compressed files, but I have them. Thank you.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Link worked fine for me...

Having both Dune CM and (now) Dune LE/BE, the difference seems to be that LE/BE has twice as many entries in the mod matrix as the CM version. Neither has effects. And the LE/BE edition overwrites the demo version of the full Dune - not a complaint, just an observation, as it (initially) looked to me like it hadn't installed, until I opened the plug-in window.

Thanks for the heads' up!

androidlove wrote:
fx1mark wrote:I tried several times with no luck, different download sizes. I installed this download manager,

Wow, that was fast. I thin it took 1 second to download with this program. The compressed file is a series of compressed files, but I have them. Thank you.
Wow! :shock: Finally I managed to download the file with "internet download manager". Don't know what kind of voodoo is contained inside the code but the download is very fast with it. Highly recomended to those having problems with the download :tu:

(I'm more happy for the download manager than for the plugins now :hihi:)

andrelafosse wrote:Link worked fine for me...

Having both Dune CM and (now) Dune LE/BE, the difference seems to be that LE/BE has twice as many entries in the mod matrix as the CM version. Neither has effects. And the LE/BE edition overwrites the demo version of the full Dune - not a complaint, just an observation, as it (initially) looked to me like it hadn't installed, until I opened the plug-in window.

Thanks for the heads' up!
Good to know, I'll install the BE version then. I have to say that I think Dune is a pretty generous offering. In fact, it seems too generous. If Synapse is trying to develop a larger presence it will probably work. I went to their website to see what else they offer. I really didn't know much about them before the freebie. But, like many, I use external effects anyway so the absence of them isn't going to drive me to purchase the full version.

I would have expected, in a magazine version, that about half of the external waves would be missing and probably some of the advanced filter modes and routing options. Hell, I think just a mono version would be a worthwhile freebie/magazine version. I hope that this has the effect that they want it to, it's definitely a top recommended freebie.

If you don't have it yet, I'd say make sure that you can download it before Synapse changes their mind.

No luck here. Tried 12 times. Everytime it stop at 8 or 9mb, fak! Those who has manage to download it fully, why don't you upload it somewhere else? Like zippyshare or something.. :roll:

androidlove wrote:

Holy shiznizzle, you aren't kidding. Thanks to fx1mark for this tip and link. This DL app is incredible!

And after 16 tries and 4 emails (I never even got the link sent to the third email address) I FINALLY GOT THE FULL DL!!!

:hyper: :harp: :box: :band2: :hug: :love: :phew:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

ghettosynth wrote:
angelremington wrote:Thanks for the link, all good here, downloaded pretty quickly, installed dune and one of the others already (i used firefox)

If it's the same as the CM version, it has no effects, 1/2 of the modulation routings, and standard presets will work with their effects disabled. I think that the other 12 mod routings are used by standard presets, just not editable, but, I could be wrong. I'll try to use fewer commas in this sentence.

Just today, in fact, I was checking to see if Dune CM comes on the CM dvd every month, it is not on the FX issue though. It's nice to see this so that I can recommend it to people. I think that they (synapse audio) managed to leverage some simple ideas well in this.
Is there a 64-bit version of Dune CM?

Return to “Instruments”