Nitroflex vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nitroflex

well!
Other ideas to improve the plug-ins are welcome.
At the moment I'm working on code to make the faster plugin.

Sorry for advertising.

For those interested in the promotional price ,will be valid until sunday night.
Nitroflex V1.5

Many thanks to all.

Nitroflex is now at 1.6, just bagged it during the summer sale.

The GUI is maybe not the best, but this synth really comes packed with sonic power.

Both for preset-guzzlers and tweakers alike there is lots to enjoy here :tu:

Taking patch 160 techSeq and changing the seq setting to 1/1t, gives a sound very like the opening synth of this great remix :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB71iO3pJ7Q

Hello!

Nitroflex now can import any waveform from the disk,and can generate a large amount of new sounds.

* Automatic interpolation after the additions mathematics.
* Smoots the end points for each waveform or wavetable.
* Auto Normalization for waveform and wavetable.
* works perfectly with int16 INT24, int32 and float32 bit depht and any Sample rate.
* Saves waveform to disk.
* Draw and Random features to create new hi-quality waveform (2048 points).
* Resample configurable at 2048-128-16 or 8 points.
* Indexes all the waveforms of the disk in one small file.(1 or 2 megabyte)

Is very versatile, and the presets can be easily modified, now has 3 panels with quick access to commands.
in the edit panel, very often just change some addition, or generate a new random waveform to get the sound you desire.
Synthblitz Audio

Thanks a lot for the update :tu:

And thanks also for delivering the new update v1.8

This synth is among my best buys in 2013 :tu:

Thank you. :-)
I've added 80 new waveforms and now there are 3 LFOs, new interpolation for each waveform and much more.
Many new features are useful for creating complex pad, and also to improve the sequences used in House and Techno music.
Synthblitz Audio

Hello,

Is there any update coming for DeepOne?
Out of curiousity

Cheers
David

Hello David.
The "Deep One", is in the works.

Soon there will be an update also of "Deep One" and will add new functions and new presets. :wink:
Synthblitz Audio

Will there be an upgrade for existing users to Nitroflex 1.91

I am a user, I got the upgrade to 1.8 delivered when that was available. But I have not yet received a mail about the upgrade to the latest 1.91 version?

Numanoid wrote:Will there be an upgrade for existing users to Nitroflex 1.91

I am a user, I got the upgrade to 1.8 delivered when that was available. But I have not yet received a mail about the upgrade to the latest 1.91 version?
I received an e-mail about the upgrade 3 days ago. Maybe the message got stuck on spam filters, I don't know.

Edit: Wow, maybe it is time to consider telepathy as a force?

I am missing plugin, I think about wanting plugin, and lo and behold doesn't a message from the dev with the download link appear just now :o :)

Talk about great service :tu: :hug:

aarghhhh... shame it's not 64bit! :cry:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:aarghhhh... shame it's not 64bit! :cry:
This plug is so good, that you forget about that when you fire it up ;)

Return to “Instruments”