Computer Music - DOWNLOADS now included!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What about CM Special issues, like the new Top 10 Synths?

xx JPRacer xx wrote:What about CM Special issues, like the new Top 10 Synths?
I asked on Facebook and they told me hopefully soon...

By the way, something important to know is that there is a difference between Zinio and Apple Newsstand.. The Producer Masterclass are available only in streaming inside the CM app on the Apple Newsstand.. So, it's just too bad for Zinio subscribers. I was going to subscribe to Zinio, but I was informed just in time and subscribed to Apple newsstand instead for my Ipad.

I buy my issues on Apple Newstand and the only one I WISH I could buy is the Computer Music special on REASON (I THINK it was Computer Music magazine)???

This is awesome, though. It's the ONLY reason I still go to my local book store - to see what's on the cover disk - and then decide if I buy that or buy the electronic edition - knowing I do not get the files from the cover disk.

Now I can - AWESOME!!!!!!!

Mike

Can you download the files individually? I have a slow-ass connection and I can live without the videos and samples. Just interested in the plugins...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

braj wrote:http://www.tone2.com/html/___bifilter2.html

This month's premium piece:

woah that is a nice freebie!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

xx JPRacer xx wrote:What about CM Special issues, like the new Top 10 Synths?
Actually it appears they are already in zino for $18 for 6 issues. It says cover content not included though.

Zinio install failed on Chrome. Had to use IE.

Zinio Reader install worked fine for me in firefox. It uses the current Adobe AIR engine. Sadly I was unable to use/install it on a Linux computer since Adobe dropped support for it and had to install it on my vista DAW. But not problems there. Printing is of course disabled (grayed-out icon)... ;)

Wicked!
:)
I emailed about this about a month ago, and they said something was on the cards, but I never realised it would be so quick!

Anyone able to insert CumulusCM into Live without Ableton *poof*ing? As soon as I insert it, Live crashes. Windows 7, 32bit, Live v8.3.3 (and also the 8.4 beta 5)

grymmjack wrote:Anyone able to insert CumulusCM into Live without Ableton *poof*ing? As soon as I insert it, Live crashes. Windows 7, 32bit, Live v8.3.3 (and also the 8.4 beta 5)
There is a known, but extremely rare, issue caused by a bug in an old version of Cumulus's 32-bit libpng which can cause a crash. I can sort you out with a fixed version, if you want: just drop me a PM.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

CPB wrote:
grymmjack wrote:Anyone able to insert CumulusCM into Live without Ableton *poof*ing? As soon as I insert it, Live crashes. Windows 7, 32bit, Live v8.3.3 (and also the 8.4 beta 5)
There is a known, but extremely rare, issue caused by a bug in an old version of Cumulus's 32-bit libpng which can cause a crash. I can sort you out with a fixed version, if you want: just drop me a PM.
PM'd :)

Did not expect a response from the official developer within minutes of posting this :)

It's going to be an inspiring day today!

Cuauhtli wrote:Can you download the files individually? I have a slow-ass connection and I can live without the videos and samples. Just interested in the plugins...
Yes, that is possible.

Cuauhtli wrote:Can you download the files individually? I have a slow-ass connection and I can live without the videos and samples. Just interested in the plugins...
For you and everyone else who wonders about how the downloads are split up:
The "Tone2 BiFilter2" is a separate 2 MB download,
"Alchemy Player CM" is a separate download,
the exclusive sample content is in a file of it's own,
tutorial files are one package,
video tutorials is a download in itself
and
there's a "The CM Studio - PC" download around 537 megabytes.
Don't know much about the size of the Mac package or other downloads I didn't mention the size of as I haven't tried to download any of those.

I was quite interesting in the cut-down free version of Geist that came with last month's magazine, but I never saw it in the shops. Was that a one-off or is it going to be part of the 'CM studio' regulars?
Last edited by hotmitts on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”