Computer Music - DOWNLOADS now included!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
chrisby wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:What about CM Special issues, like the new Top 10 Synths?
Actually it appears they are already in zino for $18 for 6 issues. It says cover content not included though.
Yes, I know they're on Zinio, I have a subscription. I was talking about the files, wich is the subject of this thread. :)
BTW...

The Top Ten Synths Special can be purchased individually, you don't have to buy 6 issues...

http://gb.zinio.com/browse/issues/index ... h&sch=true

Also @ xx JPRacer xx , I just checked http://vault.computermusic.co.uk. and only 'Computer Music' and issue '182' were options for any download content from the drop down menus,

No mention of 'Computer Music Special' nor other issues of any other CM mags available.

I joined last night, I'm UK and it's cheaper than buying the physical copy, so it's saved me some pennies, happy about the free filter plugin too... :)

Im not so sure i like the PDF viewer thing, it seems a bit more clunkier than using Adobe acrobat or the built in mac PDF viewer.

Still props to CM for going digital.

The free Bifilter is worth it for those who don't have a professional filter plugin too
:borg:

i'm anoyed with all the process, first i had to buy computer music using zinio, wich was pretty complicated, i had to install the app separatly from the browser because it was allways giving errors...

its really anoying

then the vault, the #186 it was ok, i buyed that only to acess synthmasterCm
wich i think is an amazing synth

but now that i also got the #182 i am having problems acessing the vault

it gives me an error saying the key words asked are not correct, allready tryed to contact support but they didnt replied

have anyone else having problems with the #182 acess? i really could use a hand on this.

Cosmo Circle wrote:i'm anoyed with all the process, first i had to buy computer music using zinio, wich was pretty complicated, i had to install the app separatly from the browser because it was allways giving errors...

its really anoying
Sorry to hear about your problems with Zinio. It seems to have developed a few issues lately, and we've been following it up with Zinio to make them aware of the issues and get it fixed.

then the vault, the #186 it was ok, i buyed that only to acess synthmasterCm
wich i think is an amazing synth

but now that i also got the #182 i am having problems acessing the vault

it gives me an error saying the key words asked are not correct, allready tryed to contact support but they didnt replied

have anyone else having problems with the #182 acess? i really could use a hand on this.
That's strange. Email our Disc Support department on discsupport@futurenet.com and make sure to check your spam/junk folder, etc.

Drop me a private message too and I'll try to help (although I'm not in charge directly of the Vault).

There has been an error
Please click the back button on your browser.

This happens every time I use the Vault.Sample pack link was a broken archive when I unzipped it as well.

That's when I use Computer Music's Vault.When I add a magazine,it gives me this message:

Well this is embarrassing...

We're sorry, but we can't provide you with the page you're looking for.

P.S. I nearly got through then but then I got the dreaded "webpage has expired" message.

Zinio reader works great though for me.

Nothing wrong with that.

Computer Music's site though............odear.

I did get these with the 50 dollar offer.
I was told though that downloaded content works.

I was close to buying a subscription but if Computer Music's site does this,I am not going too.

Smasha wrote:There has been an error

This happens every time I use the Vault.Sample pack link was a broken archive when I unzipped it as well.

That's when I use Computer Music's Vault.When I add a magazine,it gives me this message:

P.S. I nearly got through then but then I got the dreaded "webpage has expired" messag.
This is happening to me as well. Can't download any of the content from the vault. Emailed them two days ago and still no response.... Very shabby. :(

dredd i knight wrote:
Smasha wrote:There has been an error

P.S. I nearly got through then but then I got the dreaded "webpage has expired" messag.
This is happening to me as well. Can't download any of the content from the vault. Emailed them two days ago and still no response.... Very shabby. :(
Sorry about the problems. Please check out the Help area of the Vault for support - there's a support email address you can contact.

I'll also follow up and make sure the Vault guys know there's a problem.
Last edited by Lee CM on Fri May 17, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Same problem here!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Everyone who's having problems, it would be a great help if you could send a quick email to vaultsupport@futurenet.com telling them what the problem is, ie, if it's just certain issues/links, or the whole thing not working, and what error message you see.

Lee CM wrote:Everyone who's having problems, it would be a great help if you could send a quick email to vaultsupport@futurenet.com telling them what the problem is, ie, if it's just certain issues/links, or the whole thing not working, and what error message you see.
I did that 2 days ago.

Lee CM wrote:Everyone who's having problems, it would be a great help if you could send a quick email to vaultsupport@futurenet.com telling them what the problem is, ie, if it's just certain issues/links, or the whole thing not working, and what error message you see.
I've just done it now.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Update: Our Vault guys are already aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

It's a bit hit and miss, but it seems that the top right menu links work most of the time. I'll be hitting up Vault support too.

G

Well I did get it to work in the end, I just had to keep trying!

Neat stuff for $5!
Aiynzahev-sounds

Lee CM wrote:Update: Our Vault guys are already aware of the problem and are working to fix it.
Vault guys?

Have you called in Ocean 11 to fix it? :oops: :lol:

Return to “Instruments”