Computer Music - DOWNLOADS now included!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't even log into the vault now.

Still flakey as before.

Argh.
This getting really frustrating.

@smasha: They're working on it. Lee CM just posted this at the bottom of the last page.
Lee CM wrote:Update: Our Vault guys are already aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

jsp1979 wrote:@smasha: They're working on it. Lee CM just posted this at the bottom of the last page.
Lee CM wrote:Update: Our Vault guys are already aware of the problem and are working to fix it.
Ok Jsp.

Hopefully they fix it soon.

Not until next week apparently..
Just got an email from them (thanks lee, I know you had something to do with that :wink: )
:(

I was having this problem last week too. I just kept refreshing the page until it worked. :shrug:

Crimsonghost wrote:I was having this problem last week too. I just kept refreshing the page until it worked. :shrug:
Good for you.:shrug:
I refreshed the page many times over a period of an hour and it never worked...
go figure.
You really think I'd be emailing them and writing here if I hadn't tried that already?:roll:

Refreshing every two seconds doesn't help them too much. It just causes more server requests, which can slow stuff down...

I had problems but I persisted and was able to get my latest download.

Me too.

Hi all,

The Vault is working normally again now. Apologies for the outage and thanks for your patience!

Yup, seems so :tu:

Also see the cover of the new issue there

Really looking forward to checking out Cableguys Waveshaper :)

Numanoid wrote:Yup, seems so :tu:

Also see the cover of the new issue there

Really looking forward to checking out Cableguys Waveshaper :)
Yep, all will be revealed tomorrow when the issue is properly on sale ;)

There's a pic of the interface on Cableguys' Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=566716493349377

Sorry Lee, still not working correctly. Got CM 191 through Vinio. Went to your site and typed in 2 exactly correct answers and told something was wrong. Filled out a support ticket and just received back standard boiler plate response. Very frustrating :(

Lee CM wrote:Hi all,

The Vault is working normally again now. Apologies for the outage and thanks for your patience!
It's not your vault :oops: <- my attempt at humour.

LAGinz wrote:Sorry Lee, still not working correctly. Got CM 191 through Vinio. Went to your site and typed in 2 exactly correct answers and told something was wrong. Filled out a support ticket and just received back standard boiler plate response. Very frustrating :(
Doh, sorry about that. I got your PM and will follow up tomorrow with the Vault dudes.

Return to “Instruments”