Computer Music - DOWNLOADS now included!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interested in a subscription for iPad.
But how do I END the subscription?

Geist CM was, I believe, a one-off. Not a part of the ongoing CM library.
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Geist Lite was in cm181 ("September" issue) but is not on the cm182 disk, so it's not in the CM Studio.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

ATS wrote:
braj wrote:http://www.tone2.com/html/___bifilter2.html

This month's premium piece:

woah that is a nice freebie!
x32 only? Or is x64 supported?
Berfab

So does anyone know if you can use the same subscription to read an issue on your desktop PC and then pick it up on your iPad or iPhone too? Or do you have to choose just one?
Berfab

V-GER wrote:Don't know much about the size of the Mac package or other downloads I didn't mention the size of as I haven't tried to download any of those.
586M Alchemy_Player_CM.zip
428M Mac_Software.zip
513M PC_Software.zip
590M Samples.zip
2.0M Tone2_BiFilter2.zip
944M Tutorial_Files.zip
287M Tutorial_Videos.zip

BERFAB wrote:So does anyone know if you can use the same subscription to read an issue on your desktop PC and then pick it up on your iPad or iPhone too? Or do you have to choose just one?
I subscribed through Zinio on the iPad and you can also download the PC Zinio application and read it on the desktop too, providing you use the same account details. I find the iPad reader much smoother though.

andrew71 wrote:
BERFAB wrote:So does anyone know if you can use the same subscription to read an issue on your desktop PC and then pick it up on your iPad or iPhone too? Or do you have to choose just one?
I subscribed through Zinio on the iPad and you can also download the PC Zinio application and read it on the desktop too, providing you use the same account details. I find the iPad reader much smoother though.
Not surprising. Everything consumer oriented seems smoother on the iPad. I would actually probably use it on my phone more, but obviously the 4gig download would be on my PC.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

32-bit and 64-bit versions for PC, not sure about Mac..
BERFAB wrote:
ATS wrote:
braj wrote:http://www.tone2.com/html/___bifilter2.html

This month's premium piece:

woah that is a nice freebie!
x32 only? Or is x64 supported?

I think PolyKB Player has been upgraded to version 210, the file is dated July 2, 2012.

Does Alchemy Player CM carry more content that Alchemy Player that can be downloaded for free from the Alchemy site?

Numanoid wrote:Does Alchemy Player CM carry more content that Alchemy Player that can be downloaded for free from the Alchemy site?
AFAIK yes...

paulbreeze wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Does Alchemy Player CM carry more content that Alchemy Player that can be downloaded for free from the Alchemy site?
AFAIK yes...
And some of the sample content is set up to work in it, too.
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

it comes with a Factory bank (150 sounds) and a CM exclusive bank (100 sounds)

however it doesnt come with the 50 'bonus' sounds, but you can still get these on the Camel audio website.

so in total you can get 300 sounds

(I catalogued them recently when I did Maschine presets for them all!)
http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... presets%5D

chrisby wrote:
xx JPRacer xx wrote:What about CM Special issues, like the new Top 10 Synths?
Actually it appears they are already in zino for $18 for 6 issues. It says cover content not included though.
Yes, I know they're on Zinio, I have a subscription. I was talking about the files, wich is the subject of this thread. :)

gamecat666 wrote:it comes with a Factory bank (150 sounds) and a CM exclusive bank (100 sounds)

however it doesnt come with the 50 'bonus' sounds, but you can still get these on the Camel audio website.

so in total you can get 300 sounds

(I catalogued them recently when I did Maschine presets for them all!)
http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... presets%5D
I'm on version CM 1.25 and I'm counting about 311 patches in total

Only too bad the programme is so CPU heavy...

Return to “Instruments”