Oxium Official Thread Xils-Lab [ Flash Sale 50% until Jan 3rd 2019 ]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Inspired By Jupiter 8 Oxium

Oxium impressed me enough to purchase, no question. If only we could convince Xils Lab to not require a dongle for Xils 3 - I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

noiseprovesnothing wrote:Oxium impressed me enough to purchase, no question. If only we could convince Xils Lab to not require a dongle for Xils 3 - I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
There is the slightly cut down LE version (well I think it's pretty much the original version before extra stuff was added) that is dongle free. It's still very powerful.

I've considered it. I need to go back and review what it's missing - it's certainly affordable enough. :)
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

contrary wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them. You can however get it at www.lelotusbleu.fr . Its value is 21€.

LtZ
I think that XILS handled the entire group buy masterfully !! It could have been awkward for the folks who had purchased PandemOxium to see it being bundled for " free" ( I wouldn't have succumbed and complained and did the usual bitching cause it's a great piece of sound design and the $$ went to a stand up gent who is always providing great sound design products!)

XLIS made previous Oxium customers happier than hell by rewarding their previous patrons with goodies galore :love: !!!

Since I bought OXium , not only did I get a great and very unique sound machine, but two updates W/ new features , new, awesome vintage jupiter sounds and a new skin !

I can't find anything to bitch about !! ( but I'm not as adept as some in that department !! :oops: )

THANK YOU XILS

Signed ,

Mr. Happy Customer :D !!

:clap:

hey i really needed to apologise here as now i get it.. people have already paid for a bank (which of course i'll be buying myself soon as i can't get enough oxium presets!) which you can't decide to give for free to others. My bad Laurent!

Anyway i am really pleased you guys got success with this. I hope it continues to grow and hits at least 100 users so Xils get a nice 9 thousand euros paycheck :)

The new version 1.5.1 of Oxium including the Ice skin is out now:

http://www.xils-lab.com/pages/Oxium_Download.html

I installed it and it is working. The new skin has to be selected from the options menu and the plugin has to be restarted.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

pzhuravel wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: Thanks Pzhuravel :hug:

The Modern Jupiter soundbank will also be released after the end of the GB. And I've added some more patches to it, so that Oxium Reloaded should be more than 700 pro patches in the end. Maybe 720 or something like that.

L./

This is very Exiting! to be honest at first Oxium didn't sit well with me, Im a synthix and polyKB kinda guy, but after spending a little more time with it I started to realize just how special Oxium really is. The sounds you made for it Lotuzia are way different, it is such a refreshing addition to my already massive sound collection [no pun on the massive] :hihi: I think you French artists hear differently or something, because the sound that comes out these huge sounding synths is mind blowing. every time I sit down to just play with my toys and get to your instruments I end up starting a new track, and there are only a handful of instruments out there that make me do that!

My hat is off to you, my second singe is coming shortly..and again Xils and LTZ sounds are going to be all over it... it is getting so bad I may have to start crediting you on my cd :D

and to the undecided ones out there, I do not work for Xils, my only association with them is that Im a happy customer, I own all of their products and even though they may seem a tad expensive at first, everyone of their plugs would be that one plug in the bundle that is used the most! ChorX is my first choice for a chorus, and I own 99% of them, all the uad and waves ones, Nomad factory, and I have experienced the ChorX and chose it over the other ones so many times I don't bother to waste my time with them anymore... LX122 is a MOnSTER for my productions, the spacing on it is so supperb, I know it is supposed to be an Organ companion, I actually use it of my vocal reverb sends, and on certain loops, It is very transparent and gives that Oomph that NO other plugin does.
The beauty of them is that they never make your sound weird, or cheap, quite contrary, makes them sounding much more lush, and gives them almost a 3D space. I started going through some of the loops, that are older and even though they are cool, they were lacking depth, and I thought I would never be able to use them again... well ChorX fixed that... Now I don't know what to do with all these sounds haha

Demo them, you will love them... I did

P
Quoted for the Oxium Reloaded thread in the market place, as these threads disappear within one month. The kind of post wich makes me as happy as I can be, because it shows the work put into Oxium did make some people happy too :oops:

Thanks again to Pavel.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

contrary wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them. You can however get it at www.lelotusbleu.fr . Its value is 21€.

LtZ
I think that XILS handled the entire group buy masterfully !! It could have been awkward for the folks who had purchased PandemOxium to see it being bundled for " free" ( I wouldn't have succumbed and complained and did the usual bitching cause it's a great piece of sound design and the $$ went to a stand up gent who is always providing great sound design products!)

XLIS made previous Oxium customers happier than hell by rewarding their previous patrons with goodies galore :love: !!!

Since I bought OXium , not only did I get a great and very unique sound machine, but two updates W/ new features , new, awesome vintage jupiter sounds and a new skin !

I can't find anything to bitch about !! ( but I'm not as adept as some in that department !! :oops: )

THANK YOU XILS

Signed ,

Mr. Happy Customer :D !!

:clap:

How could I miss this one. Thanks to Theo for quoting it !

And a BIG thanks to Contrary :hu: :hug:

You guys really make me love my work even more !!

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Hi, I bought Oxium in version 1.5 with the group buy with the 3 extra banks.
After I installed the banks I cannot ear lots of presets. In Reaper 4 and Samplitude Pro X (windows 7) I can only ear some sounds.

I open Oxium, play the default preset, it works fine.
I select a Juno sound (example), the sound doesn't play. I save the preset from the DAW save patch option. Delete Oxium from the track. Open Oxium again, open the saved preset, the sound plays.
Anyone with this problem too?
Thanks
Rods

"The new version 1.5.1 of Oxium including the Ice skin......

Ice Ice BABY..... :)

Fun synth!

Hi i need to fully uninstall oxium i have located all files in my mac and deleted reinstalled 1.5.1 and odium doesn't ask for a serial .my problem is oxium is crashing when changing presets . i have tried this on cubase 7 and 6.5 in 32bit and 64 bit but still crashing.
any help would be great.
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

telogic wrote:Hi i need to fully uninstall oxium i have located all files in my mac and deleted reinstalled 1.5.1 and odium doesn't ask for a serial .my problem is oxium is crashing when changing presets . i have tried this on cubase 7 and 6.5 in 32bit and 64 bit but still crashing.
any help would be great.
Hi telogic,

Could you contact us through our contact webpage, I will help you removing this "wrong" serial which forbids you to enter the correct one

Best
Xavier

New computer, re-downloaded some synths, fired up Oxium (it's been a while), and just gotta bump:

I love the sound of this - I still like my "big" jack-of-all-trades plugs, but this is one of the synths that feels like an "instrument" to me - fire it up, tweak a few knobs, and always a good sound. Then add a few neat extras (like the formant filter) if you want to get jiggy. Much appreciated.

Xils: Pretty please show some love and update; it's been a while - maybe another skin, smaller knobs so mods and envelopes can be on the same page? I don't know, but I'd pay some $ for Oxium 2.0 :D

noiseprovesnothing wrote:Oxium impressed me enough to purchase, no question. If only we could convince Xils Lab to not require a dongle for Xils 3 - I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
The xils doesnt require anymore an obligatory physical dongle. You can benefit from soft Ilok protection ( similar to NI C/R )

JoeCat wrote:New computer, re-downloaded some synths, fired up Oxium (it's been a while), and just gotta bump:

I love the sound of this - I still like my "big" jack-of-all-trades plugs, but this is one of the synths that feels like an "instrument" to me - fire it up, tweak a few knobs, and always a good sound. Then add a few neat extras (like the formant filter) if you want to get jiggy. Much appreciated.

Xils: Pretty please show some love and update; it's been a while - maybe another skin, smaller knobs so mods and envelopes can be on the same page? I don't know, but I'd pay some $ for Oxium 2.0 :D
I certainly hope too for an Oxium 2.0 somewhere in the future. This said, as it is, it already bring me a great joy. It can do so much things, including so many that any other VA can't. ( including the other Xils synths that all have their own merits and unique features )

Lotuzia wrote:I certainly hope too for an Oxium 2.0 somewhere in the future. This said, as it is, it already bring me a great joy. It can do so much things, including so many that any other VA can't. ( including the other Xils synths that all have their own merits and unique features )
can you elaborate ?

Return to “Instruments”