Oxium Official Thread Xils-Lab [ Flash Sale 50% until Jan 3rd 2019 ]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Inspired By Jupiter 8 Oxium

Hello!
This is Lukas from Trancetechnosoundbanks.com
I have made freeware teaser of upcoming Trancetechnosoundbanks.com Oxium Monsterpack(256 presets)
http://trancetechnosoundbanks.com/?grid ... -promopack

So it's good for You to buy Oxium, especially now when there is groupbuy!

Pack includes 21 hi-quality presets + 4 demos kits including construction kits for all kind of daws

Full Monsterpack will be released around 25 May 2013
Price for pack will be 15 euro.

There are 4 demos:

trance, minimal techno vs minimal house, game music and psy trance.

Full pack will include 256 hi quality presets suitable for various styles of trance, techno, house
and ambient, chillout, industrial, 8 bit, game and film music.
For full list of styles go to Trancetechnosoundbanks.com

trancetechnosoundbanks wrote:Hello!
This is Lukas from Trancetechnosoundbanks.com
I have made freeware teaser of upcoming Trancetechnosoundbanks.com Oxium Monsterpack(256 presets)
http://trancetechnosoundbanks.com/?grid ... -promopack

So it's good for You to buy Oxium, especially now when there is groupbuy!

Pack includes 21 hi-quality presets + 4 demos kits including construction kits for all kind of daws

Full Monsterpack will be released around 25 May 2013
Price for pack will be 15 euro.

There are 4 demos:

trance, minimal techno vs minimal house, game music and psy trance.

Full pack will include 256 hi quality presets suitable for various styles of trance, techno, house
and ambient, chillout, industrial, 8 bit, game and film music.
For full list of styles go to Trancetechnosoundbanks.com
Thanks for the good news Lukas :) I'll give feedback on your patches and the demo pack asap :)

Oxium users can now get more than a thousand additional presets from various third party sound designers in very different styles : This is just awsome !
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Bob waveman wrote:Seems the Oxium 1.5 youtube video fastly show a nice new white skin . But I can't find it. It's just possible to tuggle between orange and grey skin on the 1.5 version.How to find it ? :?:
Here it is Bob :)

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Congrats on reaching level 4 Xils gang :) Is the Pandoxium bank available now to all Oxium owners? Cheers!

snigelx wrote:Congrats on reaching level 4 Xils gang :) Is the Pandoxium bank available now to all Oxium owners? Cheers!
Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them. You can however get it at www.lelotusbleu.fr . Its value is 21€.

Besides the 1.5 update and the 50 additional presets of the factory library, former Oxium owners have got the IB Jupiter 8 soundbank for free, and will very probably get the ICE skin for free as well, as the current step is in godd progress

Well, tbh its the first GB I see where initial users of a product will get some gifts to reward them for their fidelity. Usually, they just get ... nothing, don't they ?

Its a good opportunity for me to remind everybody that the IB Jupiter soundbank, and the Modern Jupiter soundbanks will be released as independant commercial products when the GB is over. Oxium Reloaded GroupBuy is the one and only chance for all GB subsribers to get Oxium loaded with more than 750 professional presets at once, and for a fair discounted price. It wont happen again ( or maybe for Oxium III in a couple of years :) )

LtZ

Lotuzia wrote:
snigelx wrote:Congrats on reaching level 4 Xils gang :) Is the Pandoxium bank available now to all Oxium owners? Cheers!
Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them. You can however get it at www.lelotusbleu.fr . Its value is 21€.
It's all good. I thought current owners also stood to win at each stage completion. I think I see where you're going with it all now. :) The Jupiter patches were a nice addition. Big thanks for sharing!

snigelx wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
It's all good. I thought current owners also stood to win at each stage completion. I think I see where you're going with it all now. :) The Jupiter patches were a nice addition. Big thanks for sharing!
Thnaks SnigelX, glad you like them :)

A track made with some "Modern Jupiter" presets :

Magical Forest

Some people in the musqic cafe said it was Lounge, and some others House. Well, it is probably somewhere inbetween :)

A comment in the Group Buy thread in the Market Place forum made me think that it was probably a good thing to remind people that Oxium, as all Xils effects line, is only protected by a simple serial number.

So this is done.

GB news : Last step in view. Means Oxium Reloaded will come with more than 750 presets, the ICE skin, and a better price, if you push the red button before May 15th (We added 5 more days for the GN length)

Oxium 1.5.01 will be released on May 15th

It will include the ICE skin, available thru the option menu, as well as a few bug fixes.

--_____

GB news : All steps have been completed, and the GB has been extended to May 15th.

The "Modern Jupiter" soundbank finally includes 121 new presets, and will be available for DL today for all GB subscribers.

LtZ

FWIW, I purchased yesterday and this is a great synth for a great price. I'd like to see it a little lighter on CPU, but the sound is great and complements U-He Diva without either synth being redundant.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

Lotuzia wrote:

Besides the 1.5 update and the 50 additional presets of the factory library, former Oxium owners have got the IB Jupiter 8 soundbank for free, and will very probably get the ICE skin for free as well, as the current step is in godd progress

Well, tbh its the first GB I see where initial users of a product will get some gifts to reward them for their fidelity. Usually, they just get ... nothing, don't they ?

Its a good opportunity for me to remind everybody that the IB Jupiter soundbank, and the Modern Jupiter soundbanks will be released as independant commercial products when the GB is over. Oxium Reloaded GroupBuy is the one and only chance for all GB subsribers to get Oxium loaded with more than 750 professional presets at once, and for a fair discounted price. It wont happen again ( or maybe for Oxium III in a couple of years :) )

LtZ
No actually, it does often happens that current loyal customers are rewarded, and not just group buy people.

I am surprised you said that. I have seen group buys for the main product, but when there are all these extras, i have seen from a few companies they add those for everyone. (the group buy people get them there, but in return they get the product for a cheaper price)

are you saying there is a reason that current oxium owners should join the group buy? Am i missing something?

TheoM wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:

LtZ
No actually, it does often happens that current loyal customers are rewarded, and not just group buy people.

I am surprised you said that. I have seen group buys for the main product, but when there are all these extras, i have seen from a few companies they add those for everyone. (the group buy people get them there, but in return they get the product for a cheaper price)

are you saying there is a reason that current oxium owners should join the group buy? Am i missing something?
Well Theo we rewarded both : Group Buy subscribers, and loyal former Oxium adopters.

Oxium former owners should certainly not join the group buy : A large part of them already own PandemOxium and have purchased it, and the IB Jupiter 8 and Modern Jupîter soundbanks will soon be released as independant commercial products ( actually just after the end of the GB ) I'm not expecting big sales for IB Jupiter 8 in the short future, as everyone, including you if you have Oxium, can atm DL it for free( its on your Xils account ), but eventually the Modern Jupiter will be of interest for Oxium owners who did not get Oxium during the GB. So it doesnt make any -financial- sense for a former Oxium owner to join the group buy.

Actually, as all the GB steps has been completed, the Oxium Reloaded GB is a success, and we received a lot of thanks of loyal customers as well, so even if you can never please everybody to max level, from our side and POV, I'd say that the humble aims of this GB has been happily reached.

Note : Oxium 1.5.01 will be released on May 15th, including the ICE skin.
Cheers,

L./

TheoM wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them...<snip>...Well, tbh its the first GB I see where initial users of a product will get some gifts to reward them for their fidelity. Usually, they just get ... nothing, don't they ?..<snip>..the IB Jupiter soundbank, and the Modern Jupiter soundbanks will be released as independant commercial products when the GB is over.

LtZ

I recall getting a VERY fair early-bird intro offer for this fantastic piece of soft, at 69 Euro! The GB people must pay 89 Euros to purchase a license during discounted GB period so the way I see it is that they are kind of paying for the extras in a roundabout way ;) Early-adopters still got the best deal IMHO. Those banks will be available for probably notso much money later. And we still get that new skin when it lands. So I'm fairly satisfied here.

Edit: And a final congratulations to Xils on successfully clearing all group-buy stages! I honestly did not think it would happen (because of bad personal economy). I am VERY pleasantly surprised by the result. :clap:

Lotuzia wrote: Thanks SnigelX. Actually the PandemOxium soundbank is only for the GB subscribers. A lot of Oxium owners have already purchased it, so it would not have been fair for them. You can however get it at www.lelotusbleu.fr . Its value is 21€.

LtZ
I think that XILS handled the entire group buy masterfully !! It could have been awkward for the folks who had purchased PandemOxium to see it being bundled for " free" ( I wouldn't have succumbed and complained and did the usual bitching cause it's a great piece of sound design and the $$ went to a stand up gent who is always providing great sound design products!)

XLIS made previous Oxium customers happier than hell by rewarding their previous patrons with goodies galore :love: !!!

Since I bought OXium , not only did I get a great and very unique sound machine, but two updates W/ new features , new, awesome vintage jupiter sounds and a new skin !

I can't find anything to bitch about !! ( but I'm not as adept as some in that department !! :oops: )

THANK YOU XILS

Signed ,

Mr. Happy Customer :D !!

:clap:

Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Return to “Instruments”