Oxium Official Thread Xils-Lab [ Flash Sale 50% until Jan 3rd 2019 ]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Inspired By Jupiter 8 Oxium

stixman wrote:I have installed the demo but i cannot select any sounds? just the default sound am i missing something?
Hi Stixman,

You have very probably installed Oxium in a folder where you dont have admin rights, wich usually leads to the problem you refer to.

Its better to reinstall it in the x86 rep. ( or any other folder in a separate HD or partition) ( Or to run Oxium with admin rights ).

There's a chapter about the installation process in the manual, if you want further details ( The manual can be found in your Xils/Oxium folder )

Hope it helps,

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Hi Lotuzia, i think i mistakenly installed the full version not the demo version! it is working fine now in 64bit cubase 6.5 so i will delve in now
thanks..

Nice, i'm feeling this! Sequencer sealed the deal!

stixman wrote:Nice, i'm feeling this! Sequencer sealed the deal!
Glad you like it :)

The sequencer ( Le Masque) is really a next gen modulator, and I can find new possibilities for it each passing day. I'm currently making some new instruments, and audio clips with them showcasing it, and I'd just say it allows new ways to play, or sequence, keyboards.

More news asap.

LtZ

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Last chance to get Oxium at 69€, tomorrow morning it will be gone :wink:

Lotuzia wrote:
Xenos wrote:Cool! Glad to see the intro price has been extended...thought I missed the deadline for it. I'll definitely be picking this up during the first week of September. Very important question, though: Am I able to license this on my Syncrosoft dongle or will I need to buy a Pace I-lock?
Thanks Xenos,

You dont need any dongle, Oxium is just serial protected.

As for the intro price, well we received a lot of demands to extend the intro price because people were either on holydays and could not get it or try the demo, either were a bit broke for a few of them. We choose the 5th September because we thought that everybody will be back from holydays at that time, so it seemed to be fair.
I want to take a moment and thank you for choosing to use simple serial protection. :-) I don't believe I am alone in this appreciation. :-)

While I can't buy it at this time (car just died, just signed a $12,000+ loan for a new [used] car), Oxium is on my to-buy list. :-) Those who know me know that I won't buy (out of principle) dongled or C/R type apps, so it is nice to see high-quality apps released that have the customer more than the pirate in mind.

Thank you again!

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Xenos wrote:Cool! Glad to see the intro price has been extended...thought I missed the deadline for it. I'll definitely be picking this up during the first week of September. Very important question, though: Am I able to license this on my Syncrosoft dongle or will I need to buy a Pace I-lock?
Thanks Xenos,

You dont need any dongle, Oxium is just serial protected.

As for the intro price, well we received a lot of demands to extend the intro price because people were either on holydays and could not get it or try the demo, either were a bit broke for a few of them. We choose the 5th September because we thought that everybody will be back from holydays at that time, so it seemed to be fair.
I want to take a moment and thank you for choosing to use simple serial protection. :-) I don't believe I am alone in this appreciation. :-)

While I can't buy it at this time (car just died, just signed a $12,000+ loan for a new [used] car), Oxium is on my to-buy list. :-) Those who know me know that I won't buy (out of principle) dongled or C/R type apps, so it is nice to see high-quality apps released that have the customer more than the pirate in mind.

Thank you again!

--Sean
Thanks for taking that moment, Sean,

No you're not alone, Oxium has reached a lot of new different people who enjoyed its protection scheme. :) All the best for your new car. Its certainly more important than another synth.

-------------__________________

Now that the intro price period is over we can concentrate on Oxium present and future.

Present is the release of the 1.01 update wich fixes several things, like the slow GUI with some Live/win7 64 systems, and hoepfully with MuLab as well.

The not so far future will also see the release of sevral 3rd party add on banks for Oxium.

As well as some additonal video tutorials, and at least one of them will be about operating the Masks to get various results.

Then if some of you have request, ideas, or proposals, want some specific subjects covered by tutorials, have any questions about Oxium, just post here, we're fully open :)

Thanks to all the KVRians who supported Oxium ( and there are many many ) We will continue to make it evolve, with hopefully very good surprises.

LtZ

Oxium has finally been reviewed by Music Radar-CM :

Here are a few quotes :

" Right from first listen, Oxium brings a smile to your face. It's a really good, classic-sounding synth "

" Pros : Lovely sounds Logical layout. Good presets. Useful effects. Genuinely inspirational. Extremely versatile."

read the whole article here if you want to know more.

Btw we're currently working hard to add new features to Oxium. Yes, even if it has already myriads of. :D

LtZ

Lotuzia wrote:Oxium has finally been reviewed by Music Radar-CM :

Here are a few quotes :

" Right from first listen, Oxium brings a smile to your face. It's a really good, classic-sounding synth "

" Pros : Lovely sounds Logical layout. Good presets. Useful effects. Genuinely inspirational. Extremely versatile."

Btw we're currently working hard to add new features to Oxium. Yes, even if it has already myriads of. :D

LtZ
Hey, Congratulations!!!! :D

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Oxium has finally been reviewed by Music Radar-CM :

Here are a few quotes :

LtZ
Hey, Congratulations!!!! :D

--Sean
Thanks Sean :)

Currently working on some tutorial/demo videos of sophisticated new presets in Oxium, like instant chord sequences, double sequencer patterns in one patch etc. Hopefully some people will be pleasantly surprised by these ones.

LtZ

Oxium just won a WIHO award at musicplayers.com :)

Whats a WIHO ? Well, Oxium got a " 3.6 stars or better: Outstanding, WIHO Award " and in detail WIHO means a "Wish I Had One" award. ( 4 Stars is the max you can get btw )

A few quotes :

"Most of all, many of the sounds are inspiring and had us recording with Oxium right away. That is perhaps one of the biggest compliments we can bestow."

" We wanted to check out the arpeggiator right away. Starting with the presets, we selected the "arpeggio" and "club" categories, and were given a list to choose from. We tried "Mainframe Reply KF" and got sucked right in. This percolating, rhythmic pattern was one we liked so much, it ended up making it onto a track we were in the mist of producing for a popular artist. This sound would work well on upbeat tracks needing some driving texture to them."

You can read the whole review here : Oxium reviewed by musicplayers.com

LtZ

Ingonator wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Another user demo, nicely done. All sounds but the drums by Oxium. By Synthdemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDoFEhnj2Q#

Btw Synthdemo has other demos for some other synths on his YT channel, including one for the PolyKB II.
Nice video indeed. Anyway did you notice that at the beginning of the video Oxium is called "Oxiom"... :wink: :oops:

Ingo
Haven't been seeing these updates since it's a new thread but thankyou Lotuzia for sharing the demo video. As you pointed out Ingo I did make a spelling mistake in the video , I really must re-render the video with a correction. :oops: Thanks for the kind words too.
Cheers Greg.
SYNTHDemo
Octopus Empire.

Fritze wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Another user demo, nicely done. All sounds but the drums by Oxium. By Synthdemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDoFEhnj2Q#

Btw Synthdemo has other demos for some other synths on his YT channel, including one for the PolyKB II.
Nice video indeed. Anyway did you notice that at the beginning of the video Oxium is called "Oxiom"... :wink: :oops:

Ingo
Maybe he's from Doitshland? :hihi:

Joke aside: Nice tune with some tasteful sounds! :)
:D Thanks Fritze, nope not from Doitshland, actually from Scotland and living in New Zealand and clearly needing to spend more time checking my spelling :)
Thankyou for the kind words on the track/video, hoping to get some more done when I have time.

Howard wrote:
Fritze wrote:Maybe he's from Doitshland?
It's actually the "Octopus Empire" guy, Fritze (remember that YT video?). Does good stuff :-)
Yup, you got me, it's the Octopus Empire guy :) Thanks Howard, not sure if I should take it positively or negatively that you still remember "that" video :)

Fritze wrote:
Howard wrote:
Fritze wrote:Maybe he's from Doitshland?
It's actually the "Octopus Empire" guy, Fritze (remember that YT video?). Does good stuff :-)
No, I don't remember. Off to the tube... :)

EDIT: Ahhh, jajajaja!!!! Now I got it. As soon as I saw the octopus! Great stuff. I thought that I know that style from somewhere but wasn't able to put my finger on it.
Thanks again Fritze, very much appreciated.

OctopusEmpire wrote:Thanks Howard, not sure if I should take it positively or negatively that you still remember "that" video :)
Positively, of course!

Return to “Instruments”