So. How are you getting on with Tone2 Saurus...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

pdxindy wrote:Think of it as a compliment and free Diva advertising... hehe
Might seem like that, but I don't want it. We don't need it. We're happy without any comparison at all.

ariston wrote:but I had those bases covered with D... (oops)
:roll:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
What? What? I was going to type "Dominator CM", okay? Why the rolling of the eyes and the snorting of the nose? :harp:

Peace, y'all.

_leras wrote:I demoed this and thought it was just a sub set of Electrax... sound was nice, but nothing over electrax imo. I didn't thnk it was the premier soft synth.
Oh, bra-vo! :clap:

Premier opinion, mate! Cheeri-o!
[Insert Signature Here]

nineofkings wrote:It is necessary because it's happened within the first 15 posts of every other thread about Saurus so far.
amen! A-MEN!!
[Insert Signature Here]

mcnoone wrote:
nineofkings wrote:It is necessary because it's happened within the first 15 posts of every other thread about Saurus so far.
Then maybe it should just state "NO COMPARISONS" and not include a name of a specific synth.
Nah, I think people get the point.
[Insert Signature Here]

penguinfromdeep wrote:not that well
In-depth, well-thought-out response. :dog: Thank you, fellow KVRian, for taking the extra time to post an informative reply to the topic at hand.
[Insert Signature Here]

Urs wrote:
pdxindy wrote:Think of it as a compliment and free Diva advertising... hehe
Might seem like that, but I don't want it. We don't need it. We're happy without any comparison at all.
That's FANtastic. I kinda doubt Tone2 needs it either. :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

ariston wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:
What? What? I was going to type "Dominator CM", okay?
:hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

mcnoone wrote:I don't like it.
In fact, I think it completely sucks.

Not Saurus, but this thread.
Putting a line like this in your OP -
cyberheater wrote:Please don't crap up this thread with Diva comparison talk
Is simply not right.
I suggest you take it out of your subject, and op, and stop your nonsense.
No threads write things like that, and it's just disrespectful.
You could have just as well wrote "Please-No Comparisons", but not include some synths name.
Removed ;)

I think Diva is a fantastic synth but most Saurus thread tends to end up filling up with pro Diva stuff. I can understand the passion but I didn't want this thread to end up the same. I'm not sure I'll succeed.

Edit: I will come back to this and post my thoughts, just need to think through and confirm a few things.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

cyberheater wrote: Removed ;)
Nice! Really it was just an invitation for exactly what you were trying to avoid. Good on ya for considering the feedback!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
cyberheater wrote: Removed ;)
Nice! Really it was just an invitation for exactly what you were trying to avoid. Good on ya for considering the feedback!
I was happy to oblige :)

mcnoone wrote:I don't like it.
In fact, I think it completely sucks.

Not Saurus, but this thread.
Putting a line like this in your OP -
cyberheater wrote:Please don't crap up this thread with Diva comparison talk
Is simply not right.
I suggest you take it out of your subject, and op, and stop your nonsense.
No threads write things like that, and it's just disrespectful.
You could have just as well wrote "Please-No Comparisons", but not include some synths name.
Yes you said that the first time, yet you felt the need to say it again.

It obviously bothers you, so why not instead just ignore it. It's not disrespectful, it's just trying to avoid the last select bunch of train wrecks where these threads tend to end up.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I wrote a review on Saurus here: http://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com/2/post/ ... aurus.html

Let me know what you guys think of it. I wanted to do it in more detail than you can here, but I will post a cut down version at some point.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Instruments”