So. How are you getting on with Tone2 Saurus...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

LeVzi wrote:
lol of course it's allowed to talk about it now, I copied the pic from their own twitter feed. lol
But from that i did not know how much i could tell and it does not include technical details about the synth engine, features etc. /except those you could see from the picture) so far.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I have seen a piece of the manual and I have to say it's a very innovative concept. I can't say more, but judging from Tone2's other stuff, this will sound VERY interesting....

I really like Saurus, and just finished a new song with the Dark Toxic soundset for it. It's over in the Music Cafe and over on Soundcloud (link in my signature)

(link removed for now)

Google gave me this. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted it? Not even sure if it's an official demo. Electric-Himalaya should perhaps set different permissions on his server so that google doesn't index it all.
Last edited by Katzenjammer on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Katzenjammer wrote:
Google gave me this. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted it? Not even sure if it's an official demo. Electric-Himalaya should perhaps set different permissions on his server so that google doesn't index it all.
I don't think it's an official demo. Maybe it would be better to delete the link.
Anyway i could confirm that Himalaya is involved with Rayblaster. MAybe he will post about that here himself.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:(link removed for now)

I don't think it's an official demo. Maybe it would be better to delete the link.
Anyway i could confirm that Himalaya is involved with Rayblaster. MAybe he will post about that here himself.

Ingo
Well, you quoting the link makes it hard for me to remove it. Edit your quote. Although, the cats out of the bag. Anyone can Google.

edited
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
Well, you quoting the link makes it hard for me to remove it. Edit your quote. Although, the cats out of the bag. Anyone can Google.
I have already removed it before your post...

The part with "anyone can Google" is stupid. In that case we would be alowed to post links for warez here...

Ingo
How do you compare this to warez? It was posted publically on HIS server. I didn't share it illegally on my server or via torrent. Seriously.

Katzenjammer wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
I have already removed it before your post...

The part with "anyone can Google" is stupid. In that case we would be alowed to post links for warez here...

Ingo
How do you compare this to warez? It was posted publically on HIS server. I didn't share it illegally on my server or via torrent. Seriously.
Argh...He saying that just because something is available on to find on Google doesn't mean it's ok to paste a link to it in this forum. That's all.

jsp1979 wrote:
Argh...He saying that just because something is available on to find on Google doesn't mean it's ok to paste a link to it in this forum. That's all.
Exactly.
Ingo Weidner

Yeah, it's really sad to Google something to try and find it and getting maybe two or three real hits and then pages and pages of cracks and warez....
:tantrum:

Sigh. This has nothing to do with warez.

I removed the link. The folders are public. It's where he hosts all mp3 demos that's linked here on the forum.

I didn't do anything wrong in the first place so I don't know what you're complaining about.

edited
Last edited by Ingonator on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner

It's already out there. That's what you don't get. The website is there, open. I didn't freakin hack his server. I searched for "Tone2 Rayblaster" on Google.

If he doesn't want public. Fine. The don't make it public.

Are we done here and can talk about the synth again?

Katzenjammer wrote: Are we done here and can talk about the synth again?
Currently there is not much more to talk about, except what could be seen in the available screenshot. If i would be allowed i could write about every detail and post audio demos + additional screenshots but currently what's on the Twitter page is all that could be officially published.

Anyway there will be more info available soon AFAIK.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Return to “Instruments”