Call to Arms: Charity 2012 (Charity ended. Final calculation: $15211 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Incredible! I already got my Linplug CrX4 license. I surely wasn't expecting it for a week. Thanks Luftrum and Linplug for an outstanding effort. I can't imagine how much work has been put in to make this auction fly. Great job!!!

Same here, both bundles have been delivered to the winners. Congrats on everyone and thanks for you work Luftrum.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

I have sent out all of the winners download links that I have been provided thus far. Congrats to you all.

Mike

I have now sent the links to my products to those who won the auctions - Hope you like them. :)
Thanks to everyone who took part and Luftrum for setting this charity up and all the devs who took part.
Things like this charity help make KVR great :love:
Synth Magic synths for Konatkt - ARP Quadra, Polymoog and many more. www.synthmagic.co.uk

Quick status: I have received around 80% of all the donations and 1/2 of the developers have been contacted and bundles, products and licenses are already sent out. I put the winning email on cc so you will receive the same email as the developer does.

Some of you will have to wait until monday before I reach the remaining developers.

Have a great weekend everyone... enjoy your new toys! :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

paid for the mintaur and monotron duo, just waiting for the download links...

well done everyone on beating the 10 k target :D

Same here ! Already get my xln audio licence ! Incredible. Thank you very much !! :D :D

Also got already mostly everything. Got my stuff from Coincidental, Simon Stockhausen and XLN Audio. Guess have to wait a few days more for MuTools' MUX. ;)

I'd like to thank Luftrum and the developers for this great opportunity and I'm looking forward to next years charity auction.

:tu:

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ontol wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:All my products from this auction were deliverd to the winners, KVR Charity rocks, Luftrum rocks, we all rock!
Thank you - downloading the Iris presets now...

thank goodness this is an off day for me: planning on spending the day swimming in the patchpool! :D
Haha, have a good swim then and please don't drown :D

All sound banks, except one, are sent. I haven't received the details of the Saurus sound bank winner yet.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

I've got all mine. Thanks Linplug, Ghostwave Audio, Soundsdivine & Synth Magic.
Once again, thanks Luftrum for an amazing initiative and super-awesome work.

himalaya wrote:All sound banks, except one, are sent. I haven't received the details of the Saurus sound bank winner yet.

that was me...

and i paid but only a few hours ago as just got the ok from luftrum.. i presume he was swamped..

no rush, as i won saurus and don't have that itself yet either !

Big thumbs up here from me for Luftrum, Mike (Karmacomposer) and Steve (Synthmagic) for super quick service!

All round this has been a fantastic effort :tu:

Got enough of mine to keep me busy for a while.

For just a split second I was disappointed the Sugar Bytes put their stuff on sale and Turnado is a little cheaper than what I bid. Then it hit me. "HEY! I lost out on Cyclop and now I can get it for less than I bid." So to those people who lost out to me and synthmagic while bidding on stuff from Sugar Bytes, go get them while they are cheap. The sale ends today.

In fact, now is a good time to support any of the companies that were nice enough to donate to the charity auction.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Return to “Instruments”