Call to Arms: Charity 2012 (Charity ended. Final calculation: $15211 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just sent out links to the winner of my Sample Packs, and paid for the Monotron Delay that I won. Well done to Luftrum for organizing the auction, thanks to all the devs involved, and congratulations to the winners.

:)

Luftrum, I just received an "OK" from you by e-mail. It means that I'm allowed to pay my bids now? :oops:

alvfaria wrote:Luftrum, I just received an "OK" from you by e-mail. It means that I'm allowed to pay my bids now? :oops:
Yes

Downloading a ton of drumsamples right now :love: :love: :love:

well, money sent

Just wanted to add my thanks to Steve from Synthmagic, who reacted ultra-fast and very friendly! (and who produces some very fine instruments, which I downloaded yesterday already!!!!) :tu:

I didn't end up with anything from the this(though I did learn about and buy Synthmaster because of this thread). But this is a great thing that Luftrum and the developers did. It's wonderful when people come together like this.

at Luftrum, please read my pm :)

vurt wrote:at Luftrum, please read my pm :)
and mine ;)

I have received around 95% of all donations now. I have contacted all developers for those who have transferred their auction donations to me. I have not placed all winners on cc in the emails I have sent to the dev's, so if you miss an email don't worry - the developers have all been contacted and will get back to you hopefully as soon as possible.

I am in contact with Lone Buchardt from Save the Children Denmark (Red Barnet) and she sent me an email when we broke the 10k barrier:

"Thanks for your mail and hearty and huge THANK YOU for doing this fund raising. It is really a very good initiative and a very nice result you have reached. I have looked at your links and must say that it is a smart way to make fund raising via software donations purchased. Many thanks for using your network in this way and supporting Save the Children's cause."

When the remaining funds are cleared I will transfer the entire donation to Save the Children. I have told her to mark the funds for their children emergency fund. As soon as I receive a diploma on the amount I will post a photo of it here.

A special thank you to KVR member coincidental who have been my calculator in the whole charity. Thanks a lot - you have been a big help! :hug:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Have any Soundsdivine bank winners gotten their banks?

Luftrum sent the email to him on Friday confirming it, but I did not get a response. I emailed yesterday to check again and haven't heard anything. Soundsdivine ("brick") has been on KVR to bump his thread several times yesterday and today, so I'm trying to see if I'm not getting through.

jsp1979 wrote:Have any Soundsdivine bank winners gotten their banks?

Luftrum sent the email to him on Friday confirming it, but I did not get a response. I emailed yesterday to check again and haven't heard anything. Soundsdivine ("brick") has been on KVR to bump his thread several times yesterday and today, so I'm trying to see if I'm not getting through.
Yep, I've got mine a day or two after the auction ended. I did pay Luftrum as soon as possible though.

jensa wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:Have any Soundsdivine bank winners gotten their banks?

Yep, I've got mine a day or two after the auction ended. I did pay Luftrum as soon as possible though.
Hmmm...I paid immediately as well. As I said, Luftrum sent him verification that I paid my donation back on Friday. I'm not sure what's going on.

I have received all of the software where I won the bid. There were a couple of hiccups, but nothing that wasn't resolved in short order. The things I bid on were mostly things I would not have bought otherwise due to cost, but I have to tell you I am having so much fun with the new plugins.

Just a couple of reviews...I have been using Ugo's M-Theory run through Metallurgy and it sounds incredible. Ugo's plugins deserve a lot more attention than they get.

The LinPlugs are amazing. MorphoX is a complete revelation. The sound examples on the LinPlug website do not do this plugin justice. The sound is much better than I thought when I bought this. CrX4 is a very cool synth, but it going to take more time for me to really be able to use this effectively.

I have yet to use the M-RGT and Inear Display plugins yet, so I will report back when I do.
This space has been unintentionally left blank.

I have received my Mulab license this morning, I already installed and making a song in it now :)
Thanks Luftrum, for all the hard work and thanks to all the developers and suppliers for all the prizes.

Return to “Instruments”