Call to Arms: Charity 2012 (Charity ended. Final calculation: $15211 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have not heard from two of the companies yet including the one with my biggest bid. Having lots of fun with the D16 package. I was set to buy one of their drum machines so getting the package was a nice bonus.Felt really lucky to get Balance at that price and have been reading lots of good things about it. Downloading Synth Squad now. Too bad I have to go to work.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

anyone received any Rob Papen's stuff? I'm still waiting for my SubBoomBass :((((

Loomer Bundle arrived here yesterday morning, short time after Luftrum was able to contact Colin. Had a nice converstion with Colin afterwards, so this was a pleasant experience allover, and I didn't even start with the plugins... ;)

Many thanks to both for making this possible!

-kylie-

szalonykp wrote:anyone received any Rob Papen's stuff? I'm still waiting for my SubBoomBass :((((

no, nothing so far. waiting for predator too

szalonykp wrote:anyone received any Rob Papen's stuff? I'm still waiting for my SubBoomBass :((((
No, not yet - waiting for SubBoomBass too :shock:

I'm happy that I'm not the only one :) was afraid that I was forgotten ;)
nickman wrote:
No, not yet - waiting for SubBoomBass too :shock:

:) not only not forgoten, but just have received an email with the serial. thanks Rob Papen and Luftrum! looking forward to next year! :)
szalonykp wrote:I'm happy that I'm not the only one :) was afraid that I was forgotten ;)

Yes. Just got my Blade email. I have everything now but my big package.

all contact made, now its down to the british postal system to screw things up...

Just got Blade. Only thing left is Audio Damage bundle.

vurt wrote:all contact made, now its down to the british postal system to screw things up...
That almost reads like a challenge! Be careful what you wish for... ;-)
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

vurt wrote:all contact made, now its down to the british postal system to screw things up...
I could tell you stories that would make your teeth itch....... :lol:

I should have bid harder on the Synth Magic stuff. Never heard of it before this auction. After loosing out on the Quadra I've bought five of their Kontakt instruments. Nice 70's analog machines.

Still haven't heard anything from Driven Machine Drums.

KEv

Just so you know, KEv, I got my DMD's package on Thursday. Seems like you should have heard by now...

Return to “Instruments”