Call to Arms: Charity 2012 (Charity ended. Final calculation: $15211 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here we go:

Patchpool Alchemistry Metallurgy Bundle: us$33
Patchpool Tremendous Beatz: us$22
Soundsdivine soundset for DIVA: us$15
Synth Magic Digital Love Child: us$22
Camel Audio sound bank: us$33

8)

$85 for T-Racks Deluxe please.

(bid in smaller increments or this is going to get out of hand very fast)

Stop the bad vibes!!! :shock:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Stop the bad vibes!!! :shock:
Good idea...I have made an appointment with my exorcist. Meanwhile...back to auctions!

I only want to say...help...ALL people!!!...I'm not allowed to say any more...:pray:
Last edited by Tricky-Loops on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tricky-Loops wrote:I only want to say...help...ALL people!!!... :pray:
Please, man - we've all understood your message and you made your point but for now, please just stop posting in this thread, thank you.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Please, man - we've all understood your message and you made your point but for now, please just stop posting in this thread, thank you.
There are...elder people...okay, I give in, the charity for children can go on...:hihi:

87.50 for T-Racks Deluxe
(is that better, Vitamin?)

edit
Last edited by SAW75 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluedad wrote:87.50 for T-Racks Deluxe
I'm just a poor musician, I'm riding away... :roll:

bluedad wrote:87.50 for T-Racks Deluxe
bids have to be in whole dollars!! so close to better :cP

Seriously though.. I suspect bids for most items will reach retail value in the next week at the rate we are going. :hihi: Which is probably good for the charity chosen! :)

Which ever way the currency works out:

Simon's Granular Worlds = 15E or $20usd
And I'll up my bid for Tremedous Beatz to $25 to show kennygarlic who's boss!
:uhuhuh:

cheers

Sampleconstruct wrote: I don't get it - then I'll have to raise my minimum bids or what? Why USD and not Euro?? And remember last year the campaign lost a lot of the donation money because of the paypal currency transfer charge, why give money away to them, especially with you being based in Europe/Scandinavia. And e.g. the current bid for one of my bundles is 41 Euro, if you just convert that to USD 1:1 we already loose quite a bit of donation money.
No need for 1:1 exchange Simon. In your case, people will have to convert EUR to USD to match your minimum bids... just as kennygarlic did with his 33$ bid (25EUR) on the Alchemistry Metallurgy Bundle. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Tricky-Loops wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
There are...elder people...okay, I give in, the charity for children can go on...:hihi:
oh man, seems like you can't stop... purlease
Finally!

Return to “Instruments”