new Granite version available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

newsonicarts wrote:
I just checked in Audiomulch and the parameters are showing up under the "Parameter Control" context menu entry in Audiomulch. So it seems to be working ok...?

Regarding the requests to assign MIDI CC and automation to loop position, can't promise anything at this stage, but I must admit its a really popular request by now and it will be looked into for the next update (along with general improvements to the assignment workflow)

OK I have the latest Audiomulch on Mac OSX 10.6.8 and the Granite Demo AU. Nothing under "Parameter Control" and nothing comes up in MAX 6 when I send the "Params" command.

The reason I want this is that I have a MAX Live setup and would like a Granular Synth that I can control with Lemur OSC. So yeah... feature request. Or have I found a bug?

Yeah I can see that in Mulch - but just saying the params do show up in Kore (but only in the 64 bit version, in the 32 bit it won't load). It's a bit weird because I assumed the AU was just 64 bit because of this but the fact that it loads and plays in Mulch (which is still 32 bit) suggests otherwise (maybe this is a carbon/cocoa or whatever thing??).

OK in Reaper 32 bit I can load Granite AU and switch to the generic param interface (which is what we should be seeing by default in Mulch).

Some of the Params show up in Ableton Live as well. I'm not sure why it is that they work in one place and not other places.

Hmm also no params showing in Metaplugin and Bidule (32 and 64 bit) - both of which I thought might have made useful workarounds

secretkillerofnames wrote:
OK I have the latest Audiomulch on Mac OSX 10.6.8 and the Granite Demo AU. Nothing under "Parameter Control" and nothing comes up in MAX 6 when I send the "Params" command.

The reason I want this is that I have a MAX Live setup and would like a Granular Synth that I can control with Lemur OSC. So yeah... feature request. Or have I found a bug?
Its a bug :( However, version 1.35 is in test at the moment, and this is now fixed. I will post again when the demo is updated...
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Totolitoto wrote:That's the most important missing feature: you can't automate those damn things.
let's hope it will come, some day!
Also coming in the 1.35 :)
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

I always get exited like a girlie in a doll alley when I see news popping for Granite :D

Looking foward to the update.

Neon Breath wrote:I always get exited like a girlie in a doll alley when I see news popping for Granite :D

Looking foward to the update.
You are welcome to join the betatest if you like, just let me know if you are interested.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Granite as an effect, someday? (yep, idea from Hadron)

Cant wait for the new update... :D

HcDoom wrote:Cant wait for the new update... :D
Likewise!!! Just emailed James to get on the beta team. We'll see! Granite rocks. :tu:
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

...Stereo sample playback at the horizon, hopefully? :P
...Samples played in mono are killing me.

Is Granite a hard synth to learn? Or is it rock-solid?

newsonicarts wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:That's the most important missing feature: you can't automate those damn things.
let's hope it will come, some day!
Also coming in the 1.35 :)
Well... you made my day :band2:

Return to “Instruments”