BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

Hi Oleg. Is Bluearp filtering CC again?

Update: BlueARP v1.14b4
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/BlueARP_v1.14b4.zip

1. Fixed '1st note missing bug'
2. Added copy\paste page (via main MENU)
3. Added automation possibility for pattern shift
- Buttons work as before, but you can also assign a knob, it will
shift pattern in a range -8 .. +8 steps.
4. Added 'page lock' option. When checked, bluearp will cycle through
the current page until you switch it off. Say you have a pattern with 64 steps
and you want to adjust only part of it - say steps 17-32, then you check
'page lock' and it cycles through steps 17-32, not 1-64.
5. Pattern chains seem to work as designed now, more or less.
I'm in the process of creating a new bank which will show all the new features
(force to scale, pattern chains). To get a quick idea - try to adjust
'current chain' parameter and see what happens
6. For a pattern chain, you can set pank\program number and channel volume
per chain.
Whan assigned, bluearp will send appropriate midi messages to it's midi out.
I had in mind the scenario when you want different patterns to be played with
different synth sounds.

PS. Need to update the manual with all this stuff...

Not work in Reaper?
It not show up

Moka Disco Express wrote:Not work in Reaper?
It not show up
In some cases I wasn't able to load 32-bit plugins in the 64-bit version of reaper although they work fine in the 32-bit version.

I also wasn't able to load BlueARP in reaper x64, this may be the reason.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Created some new skins for BlueArp. Please visit this thread for more info and download link:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5615429
Last edited by satYatunes on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Thank you, it looks very nice

I get it to load in Reaper 32 bit but the presets are all broken. I'm not sure how far this goes back but it's also that way on version 1.14.

I also can't get it to initialize and no init preset shows up on the list, which is mostly just gibberish so I'm not sure what they mean anyway. Also, many of the values are way off the map like +72 octaves etc. etc. on many of the presets. Basically it's just gone bonkers in general in Reaper at least.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Works just fine in FL. It seems Reaper users have a lot of compatibility issues with a number of plugins - I feel sorry for you guys, I can imagine how frustrating it can get...Anyway, Blue is killer and like I said works without a hitch in FL Studio (including the current beta version or whatever it's called).
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Actually no, I have very few problems with plug-ins in Reaper, but thanks for your sympathy. Or something.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

I didn't use it extensively, only played around a bit while making the skins in Reaper 4.5 64-bit. I have jBridged it. Didn't notice anything unusual like +72 octaves and broken presets. Using 1.14 beta4.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

BTW, the reason this always works well in FL is because he develops it using FL. :wink:

satYatunes wrote:I didn't use it extensively, only played around a bit while making the skins in Reaper 4.5 64-bit. I have jBridged it. Didn't notice anything unusual like +72 octaves and broken presets. Using 1.14 beta4.
Maybe it's only a Windows XP problem. Here are the screen shots of how it loads (latest version, blank project):

Ok, backtrack, but I'm leaving the complaint up just so anyone with the same experience knows what happened---I already had a default user preset from a previous version of BlueArp and it screwed everything up, including the entire preset menu and various other controls on the plug-in when it would load automatically whenever I put a new instance in.

I had to restore to default preset using Reaper's preset menu and then reload the factory bank from BlueArp.

anyway, thanks for this update, Oleg, looks like the new features will be very helpful.

BTW, my KVR screen name mysteriously showed up in the borked preset list (look at #28).

:o

Hi,
I would like just to say "thanks" to the author :) I am using the latest beta to control some arpeggiated strings during live performances and this plugin rocks :tu:

Luigi

Return to “Instruments”