BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

Thanks for the 64bit version of BlueARP. This is a very useful piece of software.

Just like to add my thanks for BlueARP. The best arp/step seq I've come across. Best of all I didn't have to read a manual to figure out how to use it! Additional thanks for that.

all these extra features since v1.0 and it's still very intuitive to use. Thanks again!

now one feature request. ability to 'draw' velocity as a curve (like Kontakt's arp)
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

graywolf2004 wrote:Good news: 64 bit version is out!
brilliant, thanks! :D :tu:

Great Plugin. Having a problem with Brainspawns Forte 3. It starts overloading bus audi. I read graywolf saying that a fake audio call was implemented to solve a problem with Ableton. Could this cause the problem? Is there a way to turn this off via an option? I would love to see if this is the culprit.
pedrosura

Thank you all for positive feedback) Looks like 64-bit version is stable, as 32-bit one.
As usual, my plans go ahead of my possibilities. This weekend I'm recording performace and editing video for youtube - showing new features (pattern chains mostly). This time it will be one-take 15-min performance, showing what can be done live on stage ).
Next big challenges:
- explore the possibilities for mac vst\au creation
- make GUI scalable (like it's in U-he Diva for example) - will make it much better with touch screens
pedrosura wrote:Great Plugin. Having a problem with Brainspawns Forte 3...
Someone mentioned before that it's more safe to write zeroes to output buffer, time to try this in next release.

im back again from nasty work.
tested the new version in fl11 both 32 and 64, works so good.. :clap: :clap: :clap:
i love the fine tune of the velocity, that was a big wish from me.
now blue arp is perfekt

(may be a midi cc channel.. in the future?)
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Hi all. I moved to the new place and don't yet have wired internet here, so no uploads yet. Btw, I started a long way of migrating my code to make a MAC version.
First, it will be Gui-only prototype. Is anybode here ready to test it on mac?

Is it possible to save more than 64 presets in one bank in Bluearp ?( Is there a way to make any vst effect save and more than its default number of presets)
And thank you for Bluearp :)

graywolf2004 wrote:Hi all. I moved to the new place and don't yet have wired internet here, so no uploads yet. Btw, I started a long way of migrating my code to make a MAC version.
Happy to test it for you

Steve

ocmtime wrote:Is it possible to save more than 64 presets in one bank in Bluearp ?( Is there a way to make any vst effect save and more than its default number of presets)
And thank you for Bluearp :)
It's possible do more in one bank, but I chose 64 cause I don't like huge menus. Why do you need more? You can have several banks.
Steve25 wrote:Happy to test it for youSteve
Great, thanks. Currently it feels like problems are endless, but I hope in several weeks I'll have the 1st prototype.

All Still working on osx (mac) version, so I freezed all the changes. I'm not sure it will work at all, so in worst case I'll revert to windows only version. Wish me good luck )

Finally I can upload this performance. It took me several weekends to polish it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=retDsYjPokA

Since YouTube requires me to be logged to express my opinion I prefer to write my comment here: Great performance! Great arp! Great job! - I use the BlueArp with Sonar X2, energyXT2 and with RNT2 - works perfect!

I constantly observe this thread but this video is absolutely amazing, Oleg. I love the 303ish sound at 6:40, well done. Donated 10 bucks to keep you at least a little bit motivated. I really appreciate the effort you invested in developing BlueARP. Keep on rocking. :)

graywolf2004 wrote:Hi all. I moved to the new place and don't yet have wired internet here, so no uploads yet. Btw, I started a long way of migrating my code to make a MAC version.
Hi, I'm interested in helping test the Mac version and getting it up and working. You can PM me here at KVR.

Return to “Instruments”