BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

Thanks graywolf!!! It works fine for me in FL Studio, both versions, fantastic arp!!!

Thank you very much, GrayWolf !

Amazing, thanks very much! Spasiba! 8) :phones:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Compyfox wrote:x64! Now we're talking.

Thank you for your time and efforts for this.
IMO, BlueArp is just so much more versatile than KIRNU.
and most important: it just works.

Thank you very much. I love this, its so intuitive and yes, it just works in Nuendo 64 bit Win7 without a glitch.

Molodetz Oleg!

:hyper: And now for the Mac version, please!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Thank you Graywolf. Very kind of you! :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

satYatunes wrote:Created some new skins for BlueArp. Please visit this thread for more info and download link:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5615429
I have updated the package for new skin system. Please download it from my website.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Very pleased to have 64 bit version now - the only negative is that there are no presets included. The 32 bit version has a nice selection of factory presets - is there any way that I can copy these across?

At least I can see 64 factory presets in the 64bit version.

I see many and very good presets in the 64 bit version...

Wow, I didn't expect that 64 bit version will cause such a wave. But at least I see that my efforts with code migration were not in vain )
I wanted to test it a little bit more but finally decided not to wait 1 more week and uploaded it. One thing I missed - I didn't turn off fine velocity setting, should be off by default, but it's a minor thing.

Nickl Presets shoud work, since you copied everything from the archive to your VST folder, including BlueARP_FactoryBank.fxb. Might be long path problem. If it still happens - which DAW and what is the VST folder path?

THANK you, Graywolf!! Working totally great in Live on Win7x64. :tu:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I was using an earlier version via j-bridge and it provided NO interface...but I was STILL using it when I could (which is of course insane) because it's such a fantastic arp. :scared: :hihi:

Great work. Cheers and thanks once again for this extremely useful update.

:D

I use brainspawn Forte 3.0 which is 64 bit. Forte is a vsthost tool 64 bit for playing live with vsts. Anybody there using this? I am getting loud noise coming out of the BUS as soon as I load the BlueArp. Anybody out there using Forte seeing this effect.
pedrosura

I am using Cubase. I eventually managed to get the presets loaded with the 64 bit version by reinstalling BlueARP - I can't see any difference between the old and the new installation, but it works now and I'm happy!

Return to “Instruments”