element VST sampler by xoxos

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i seriously doubt it's in the capacity of waves to acknowledge my existence.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

just finished another idea track with your nature plug collection, I'm really starting to love that thing.
wanted to say thanks for that excellent freebie, I didn't get into it right away but the further I mess with it the more possibilities I find, I know its old but...good stuff!

just some other kvr dickface spending time riding my nuts.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

*edited*
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

xoxos wrote:just some other kvr dickface spending time riding my nuts.
The person pretending to be a lawyer for Waves, making silly threats at you, is an unusually childish troll who's been harassing a lot of developers lately. He's gone now. If he pops back up, just mention it in the spam reporting thread and one of us will do the clean-up.

If a lawyer wants to hassle you you'll get a physical letter in the mail, not posturing on a Web forum. I think it would be foolish of Waves to take any kind of action at all. You've been using the name a long time.

cheers meffy :)

Thanks Meffy. I kind of suspected as much.

I've been using element for awhile here...love it!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I don't understand how somebody could copyright Elements, it's such a general word, I guess Cubase and Nat Inst used it before Waves anyhow?:

Cubase Elements

Komplete Elements

That illustrates a drawback with labeling a product with Elements though, you expect to get a lite version ;)

Thanks for bringing this thread back in vogue though, I had missed the original posting earlier, and had thus not downloaded Xoxos Elements before now :tu:

a rose by any other name is still a rose ;)
I would use it even if it were called "late for dinner"
Thanks for this goodie, Sir! :D

No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Instruments”