Cableguys Curve 2 - Version 2.1 out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Curve

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
fisherKing wrote:i'm getting the same 'fail' message in logic, but in the AU manager, just validate it a few times, and (here at least), that works. still, do not want to have to do this every time i open logic (which is what happens now).
Yes, Logic makes it pretty difficult for developers.

But fixing the AU validation is top-prio for us anyway (we had fixed it the way Logic wants to before, and the plugin validated, but this slowed down switching presets in Curve dramatically, sigh).
have seen issues like this before, but also...have 28 AU plugins that just work.
still, look forward to exploring this.

I guess I can't buy this as I don't produce dubstep. :cry:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:I guess I can't buy this as I don't produce dubstep. :cry:
it's a SYNTH plugin, just like, say...massive. you can use massive and NOT make dubstep LOL. am just checking out curve, and looks pretty good so far (logic issues notwithstanding).

even cyclops users can NOT make dubstep! curve: so far, seems pretty versatile...
Last edited by fisherKing on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great! Finally!!! :tu: :wheee:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

cool 8)

this is so cool! very inspiring synth, I love the interface and it sounds great!!

lols.. i don't make dubstep. this synth is really nice and capable. great interface.. great sound. been using it since V1. very fun, lot's of modulation.. easy to find the way around it and get good results..

but i like to pick on derpstep too.

fisherKing wrote: even cyclops users can NOT make dubstep!
I don't believe it. :wink:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:
fisherKing wrote: even cyclops users can NOT make dubstep!
I don't believe it. :wink:
no it's true, i read it on a forum post (so it MUST be true)... 8)

i'm impressed as hell with the sound of curve2. great presets so props to all you people who made them. i hadn't checked out the beta at all and so wasn't really up to speed no the changes to the synth.

really, great sounding synth. there's some really creamy buttery pads, stabs etc and great basses. i'm stoked. can't wait to get my hands dirty with it.

love it :love:

Looking forward to checking the new features of Curve 2. Great job guys! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:That was quite a bit of work last night.. I'll take a short break and then hand-out the free Curve 2 licenses to everyone who purchased Curve 1 or the Cableguys Bundle on or after Dec 12 2011.

Also, Curve 2 licenses/discounts for the preset contest winners will arrive within the next hours.
Hi Jakob,

Is a similar upgrade license available for CurveCM owners? Of course I recongize I got a great little synth with CuveCM for next to free, and the Curve 2 demo is pretty functional as it is, so you're being very generous already. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks for all your work,

Matt
Doctor kindly tell your wife that
I'm alive, flowers thrive
Realize, realize, realize

What's dubstep? Is it like line dancing in Motown? :?

whoa this sounds killer.

Downloading a demo...
:borg:

Return to “Instruments”