TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.0 Beta Released - Announching TX16Wx Professional (Updated 2012-10-19)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You guys don't suffer from handpain do you? :oops:
:hug:

No. Because there's this thing called MIDI Learn. :D

Do you want it to be a knob for use with midi learn?

Yeah, that would be very cool.

How is it going, any updates coming soon? :)

I've noticed that if you create a new program a couple of times it will stop working and you have to reload your project in order to get it working again. This has happened a lot of times. Is this something you know of or should i try to nail it down and see exactly what is causing it and when? I'd say it's after 4-5 new programs.

So... any news? I hope the dev is all right! :-o he's been silent for a month :(

edit:

Full activity at http://tx16wx.blogspot.se/ :) He's alright! :D

and new version up today! http://www.tx16wx.com/downloads Lucky me for checking ^^

^^^^
We were letting him have a well-earned rest (and focus on the Pro Edition).

And as you are relative neighbours, you could always offer him a drink (even in Stockholm).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Ill be going to Stockholm over the holidays to visit family .. ^^

Trying the latest version 2.02 i manage to overload my host (90%+) by clicking the pianoroll on the plugin. I had a patch consisting of maybe 80 samples spread across the keys (single velocity layer drumsounds)

This never happened in the previous version (i assume nov 20th update).

Crackbaby wrote:Ill be going to Stockholm over the holidays to visit family .. ^^

Trying the latest version 2.02 i manage to overload my host (90%+) by clicking the pianoroll on the plugin. I had a patch consisting of maybe 80 samples spread across the keys (single velocity layer drumsounds)

This never happened in the previous version (i assume nov 20th update).
There should be no difference in sample playback really. Can you send me the offending bank? I'll investigate.
Cheers
/C
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

My apologize ... it was a plugin called OTT that was on one of the outputs from TX .. so everytime i was playing one of those samples (even from midi keyboard i discovered) using that output OTT for some reason would freak out. It's a freeware upcompressor or whatever it's called, so i think when it's silent it can try to maximize it leading to error. Maybe it was the low frequencies from the kickchannel that caused it .. who knows :)

Sorry for false alarm!

Crackbaby wrote:My apologize ... it was a plugin called OTT that was on one of the outputs from TX .. so everytime i was playing one of those samples (even from midi keyboard i discovered) using that output OTT for some reason would freak out. It's a freeware upcompressor or whatever it's called, so i think when it's silent it can try to maximize it leading to error. Maybe it was the low frequencies from the kickchannel that caused it .. who knows :)

Sorry for false alarm!
Try putting an antidenormal plugin before OTT in the plugin chain (I use GNormal from GVST IIRC), if OOT has denormal problems that could fix.

- Mario

Thanks!

I got a little request here - Automation/midi control for recording samples so i can use my midi controller for it and not that tiny button.. :)

Really happy with the latest version of TX16Wx

Earlier versions released this autumn were really slow operating.

But this latest version is fast as required, and it's a breeze to load and stack sfz files. Thanks a lot for sharing :tu:

any plans to Make a MAC AU version ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”