Antidote - New Rack Extension by Synapse Audio! (1.1. is out now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Antidote

Teksonik wrote:The Antidote VSTi version was released in April of 2002....three months before you even joined the Beta Forum and long before the Rack Extension version.....

And again..........
Richard wrote:
Kriminal wrote:The tech in Antidote will be in Dune V2, according to richard some time ago.
Yes, in fact it was developed for Dune 2 to begin with. But Dune 2 is still under heavy development, it is getting rather big. :)
And yet my name is under "concept" in the credits of Antidote...

eXode wrote: And yet my name is under "concept" in the credits of Antidote...
Yet Richard's name is under "Programmer". I wonder how he managed to develop the very popular DUNE without your help......oh how he must have struggled without your guidance...........

Get over yourself.......we're not impressed.......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

my name is in Dune 3 times :P

:lol:

Teksonik wrote:
Yet Richard's name is under "Programmer". I wonder how he managed to develop the very popular DUNE without your help......oh how he must have struggled without your guidance...........
...he had me :wink:

:lol: im kidding....but its true.... :lol:

Teksonik wrote:
Kriminal wrote:...he had me :wink:

:lol: im kidding....but its true.... :lol:
:dog: :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kriminal wrote:my name is in Dune 3 times :P

Now i see why you don't like the skin i posted :hihi:

Hang on just saw this.. how did all this dick size comparing happen? And the animosity towards exode? I've dealt with him a few times in the past, and he has been terrific. furthermore, besides a couple of devs, he is the absolute only reason user on the propellerheads forums that treated me with complete dignity.. never once was there even a *hint* of bad blood, and i was fighting with pretty much every one else there continuously. :lol:

Whatever happened, i assure you he is a very nice bloke, as you guys are too.. so.. work it out! and hug! :hug:

Wow, just wow.

All I said was that I was credited for the concept of Antidote and that Richard told me that I helped inspire and push for this synth concept to happen. How do you turn that into that I'd claim that he couldn't have managed to develop this synth without me?

You're credited three times in the DUNE manual? That's great! Unlike you I'm happy for you, yet it's sad to see that you guys obviously only get off on trying to push other people around you down. It's sad that you don't have better confidence than that.

Maybe you just feel threatened by my presence in particular (you've certainly made that impression in the past anyway, and you are certainly succeeding in making that impression now). I got nothing more to say really.

All the best, over and out.

Lighten up, its not serious....im glad you helped Rich and he thanked you....its all good.

My point was, that its clearly bssed on Dune, you cant argue that.

The rest is harmless ribbing :wink:

TheoM wrote:
Kriminal wrote:my name is in Dune 3 times :P

Now i see why you don't like the skin i posted :hihi:
I just provided the knobs (they did get changed s bit)

I like the layout but not the skin....

eXode wrote: it's sad to see that you guys obviously only get off on trying to push other people around you down. It's sad that you don't have better confidence than that.
What is sad was your egotistical self aggrandizement over a simple entry in a pdf file. But I guess if getting your name mentioned in a pdf file is that big of a life event for you then by all means revel in the fame.........
eXode wrote:Maybe you just feel threatened by my presence
Threatened ? By you ? Bwaaa ha ha....that's hilarious.......your ego is showing again..... :lol:
Kriminal wrote:The rest is harmless ribbing :wink:
Yep.........

Teksonik wrote:
eXode wrote: it's sad to see that you guys obviously only get off on trying to push other people around you down. It's sad that you don't have better confidence than that.
What is sad was your egotistical self aggrandizement over a simple entry in a pdf file. But I guess if getting your name mentioned in a pdf file is that big of a life event for you then by all means revel in the fame...
Apparently it's gets to you enough to warrant you writing condescending comments. And you have the nerve to talk about MY ego, bwhahaha. THAT is hilarious. :)

:D

Just saw on the Propellerhead site that Antidote is the best selling synth on the RE shop. Grats Synapse, well deserved. :)

It's on sale atm, alongside Reason itself and other RE's, 79 € instead of the usual 119 €.

Return to “Instruments”