Dron-E Reaktor ensemble released (First video tutorial uploaded)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes

aMUSEd wrote:Yes
Import (Replace) works fine here...

Unticking the embed box is also making me save out the separate audio file. This is getting annoying. I just want to keep the map outside the ensemble so it doesn't take so long to load

aMUSEd wrote:Unticking the embed box is also making me save out the separate audio file. This is getting annoying. I just want to keep the map outside the ensemble so it doesn't take so long to load
Read the quotes from the manual I posted on the previous page, that's the new annoying behaviour.

Yeah this is insane, whose bright idea was this? It means instead of a single option you can set once you have this ridiculous hassle to avoid ending up with a multi GIG sized ensemble. I've posted something on the forum about it, I can't believe this was seen acceptable by beta testers.

aMUSEd wrote:Yeah this is insane, whose bright idea was this? It means instead of a single option you can set once you have this ridiculous hassle to avoid ending up with a multi GIG sized ensemble. I've posted something on the forum about it, I can't believe this was seen acceptable by beta testers.
I agree, I have complained in the Beta list about it, but I think this will be to no avail...

:ud:
Last edited by BBFG# on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

If they follow their usual pattern, yes. :)
Blue Phase Music

What an amazing synth. I'm in awe. :-o

Thanks.

Did there ever end up being a lemur/ipad template for drone?

aliasing plugin owner
:?

Nearly forgot this gem.
Thanks for the reminder!

aliasing plugin owner

aliasing plugin owner

aliasing plugin owner

Return to “Instruments”