Dron-E Reaktor ensemble released (First video tutorial uploaded)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What's the trick for using your own samples? I dbl-click or r-click on the little sample waveform (as the tooltip says) but nothing happens. Any trick to it?

Phase47 wrote:What's the trick for using your own samples? I dbl-click or r-click on the little sample waveform (as the tooltip says) but nothing happens. Any trick to it?
Maybe the ensemble is loaded in play mode?
That's a new feature of Reaktor 5.7, it takes a while to get used to it.

Click on the icon to the left of the preset selection field to enter edit mode:

Now a right click on the sample display thingy should bring up the right dialog.
In Reaktor 5.8 it will be possible to edit sample maps in play mode by the way.

Cheers
Dennis

Bronto Scorpio wrote:Click on the icon to the left of the preset selection field to enter edit mode:

That did it - thanks!

Phase47 wrote:
Bronto Scorpio wrote:Click on the icon to the left of the preset selection field to enter edit mode:

That did it - thanks!
Great! :tu:

Cheers
Dennis

Ok, I feel like I'm totally late to the party.

First of all, wow, huge props to Antonia Blanca and if you, like me, didn't know about his tools for Reaktor+Lemur, check it out.

Second, I knew of Lemur, I had no idea how useful and powerful it was or that it was available for the ipad.

So, now that I have these two pieces, I am sold and want to integrate this into my new setup. Clearly, those of us who like to play "jambient" from time to time pretty much use many of the same tools. So it's great that skrewell, newscool, and spacedrone are available, but, like many I'm sure, I want a controller for metaphysical function.

So I read that Antonio had a prototype and was working on a more komplete version, but, does anyone know if 1) the prototype is available, 2) if there are any other alternatives, and 3) when Antonio might release his version?

Finally, although it will make no difference to my choice to get Lemur, how well does it handle switching between different controllers? Can one, for example, load multiple templates, say for newscool and spacedrone, and easily switch between them? If so, do all templates continue to run their automations in the background?

ghettosynth wrote:
controller for metaphysical function.
Blasphemy!
It cannot be controlled! :troll:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
controller for metaphysical function.
Blasphemy!
It cannot be controlled! :troll:
:-o

I know... Who IS that miscreant?!!!
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

ghettosynth wrote:Ok, I feel like I'm totally late to the party.

First of all, wow, huge props to Antonia Blanca and if you, like me, didn't know about his tools for Reaktor+Lemur, check it out.

Second, I knew of Lemur, I had no idea how useful and powerful it was or that it was available for the ipad.

So, now that I have these two pieces, I am sold and want to integrate this into my new setup. Clearly, those of us who like to play "jambient" from time to time pretty much use many of the same tools. So it's great that skrewell, newscool, and spacedrone are available, but, like many I'm sure, I want a controller for metaphysical function.

So I read that Antonio had a prototype and was working on a more komplete version, but, does anyone know if 1) the prototype is available, 2) if there are any other alternatives, and 3) when Antonio might release his version?

Finally, although it will make no difference to my choice to get Lemur, how well does it handle switching between different controllers? Can one, for example, load multiple templates, say for newscool and spacedrone, and easily switch between them? If so, do all templates continue to run their automations in the background?
Yeah, Antonio is a Lemur, Reaktor and GUI design wizard.
I'll ask him about the Metaphysical Function template.
I can't help you with the other Lemur stuff though.
Check out this thread for more info on the Lemur app.

Cheers
Dennis

Wait... there's a lemur template for this too? I'm definitely interested if there is... (but where is it???) :)

elxsound wrote:Wait... there's a lemur template for this too? I'm definitely interested if there is... (but where is it???) :)
There is no Lemur template for it. At least not yet, I don't know if Antonio plans to make one to be honest.
But he has made a bunch of Lemur stuff for other Reaktor ensembles.

Cheers
Dennis

elxsound wrote:Wait... there's a lemur template for this too? I'm definitely interested if there is... (but where is it???) :)
Next best thing???

http://www.antonioblanca.com/lemurized-spacedrone-mod
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote:
Next best thing???

I actually have this one... The next best thing is a very nice thing! Seriously a great combo.

elxsound wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:
Next best thing???

I actually have this one... The next best thing is a very nice thing! Seriously a great combo.
Indeed! They work really well together!

Cheers
Dennis

Positively MENTAL. :shock: :o

Big thanks for the heads-up, Mr. Scorpio.

andrelafosse wrote:Positively MENTAL. :shock: :o

Big thanks for the heads-up, Mr. Scorpio.
No problem! I hope you like it!

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Instruments”