Dron-E Reaktor ensemble released (First video tutorial uploaded)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some really beautiful patches here, like Gravity, could listen to it all day :love:

For Reaktor Ensembles I find the free 7Zip to be the best packing agent, even better than winrar. With 7zip the file will be just 135 MB instead of 190 MB winzipped. Saves bandwidth, meaning more people can download :wink:

Bronto Scorpio wrote:The download would be too big for the UL. But I'll ask Antonio if he would upload it to the UL without the samples. Maybe with a download link to the sample map or something.
Good idea! Anyway I'm going to ditch all the samples coming with it and simply use my own samples 8) And I'm pretty sure lot of people are going to do that too.

nice!

b'marking.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

The download should now work again :)

Cheers
Dennis

damn! one of the best ensembles I know! gonna fullfill my intro needs for a looong time ;)

Always nice to see solid and good ensembles like this, that actually can be use in music for real. I always found that Reaktor was a little bit underexploited in general, often with tons of noisy glitchy unusable ensembles or very poor GUI's that are pain and not fun to use. This one looks promising!

Neon Breath wrote:Always nice to see solid and good ensembles like this, that actually can be use in music for real. I always found that Reaktor was a little bit underexploited in general, often with tons of noisy glitchy unusable ensembles or very poor GUI's that are pain and not fun to use. This one looks promising!
Thanks!

One of the main goals was to make the GUI as intuitive as possible while only including important controls.
Many Reaktor ensembles indeed have a lot of cryptic parameters (which can be fun too).
Antonio is an amazing GUI designer and really created something very, very nice with this ensemble imo :)

Cheers
Dennis

That's just too cool, off to get it :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Fascinating ensemble, well done Antonio and Bronto!

This is simply a fantastic ensemble, great work Antonio and Dennis!

Thanks everyone :)
I'm really glad you like it!

I really just made a few samples and snapshots, helped beta testing, suggested features etc. though :oops:
Antonio did all the great stuff!
Check the ensembles info tab for a list of all sound designers etc. :)

Cheers
Dennis

just wanna thank you for it,
got from antonios site
and will play with it for a while now

If anyone makes some cool music/noises/sounds with Dron-E, please feel free to share it in this Soundcloud group by the way: http://soundcloud.com/groups/dron-e

Cheers
Dennis

This is a fantastic ensemble! Thanks for making it available for download.

Return to “Instruments”