RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triple Cheese

hi guys...
renoise + 4xtriple cheese + native fxs :

http://soundcloud.com/cactoos/cactoos-a-better-tomorrow

regards,
cts

adagiocm wrote:Holy cow, 49 (real) submissions so far!! I believe this matches the previous record.

BTW the submission by "C2 Kaos" is bogus (with vocals and all) and needs to be deleted. I wish there was a way to shame the losers who submit their random stuff to the group.
Impressive number of entries this month, indeed.

About the C2 Kaos, this was the guy i deleted a couple of tracks one week ago. But didn't blocked him yet.
Did he share another new track and i didn't noticed or you are talking about the tracks i deleted a week ago?
In this case i could ban him from the group and no more problems with him.

PD: This month the votes will be so difficult, yes...

Now i'm getting prepared for the musical event in Malaga. I have to introduce myself, to use 5 tracks to show to people in the event and promote myself a bit.
I'm very anxious about it... It is my first time into a "concert" and i have a huge scenic fear, hehe. :help:

Have a good day guys :)

i'm sure you'll do fine, mate!!! your music really IS good, so... don't be too anxious!! ;)

so... today we can start to vote! i just can say good luck to everyone! i feel very sad, that i had no time to join this month... winning a u-he plugin would be really cool... ;) anyway... i will start to listen to the tracks now... so, if you want to bribe me, now it's the time! ;)

see you guys!
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

IrionDaRonin wrote:Impressive number of entries this month, indeed.
Right. New world record!

Due to a lot of work and also some creative 'hiccup' we are not able to submit a full length track at the end of the month. There is a promising track awaiting to be finished though. So maybe the next plugin will fit our bill.
IrionDaRonin wrote:Now i'm getting prepared for the musical event in Malaga. I have to introduce myself, to use 5 tracks to show to people in the event and promote myself a bit.
I'm very anxious about it... It is my first time into a "concert" and i have a huge scenic fear, hehe. :help:
Great news, Irion.

Do it, get into business, earn some money, have fun!

We wish you all the best and keep our fingers crossed. You deserve it.

marks-a-whybikky wrote:Hello everybody!

I don't want to be a "Spielverderber" (the guy, who brings bad moods) ... but ...
i read in the rules, that we all have to take care of the loudness war
So, where are your DR-Number ....?
Let's look that up.
OSC rules wrote:it is now also recommended, but not mandatory, to include your song's 'dynamic range'
No need to worry. If you don't like doing it don't do it and all is well.

Robert West wrote::-o How are you guys getting the extra pic on your soundcloud track listing here and in the SC comp page?
Log into your SoundCloud account, click edit on the track's player and upload any graphics via the button 'upload image' left to the description field of the track. The next time you might do it directly when you upload a new track.

IrionDaRonin wrote:
adagiocm wrote:Holy cow, 49 (real) submissions so far!! I believe this matches the previous record.

Now i'm getting prepared for the musical event in Malaga. I have to introduce myself, to use 5 tracks to show to people in the event and promote myself a bit.

Have a good day guys :)
Indeed, massive! Goodluck with the event in Malaga, you will rock :-)
Last edited by solidtrax on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Best of luck at the event in Malaga Irion! I know you will do great.

BTW yes there was a new track submitted by C2 Kaos today, but after a couple of us commented on the track he must have taken it down.

Good luck everyone in the competition! Given so many great submissions, personally I will be very happy if I get more than zero votes this month ;)

RuediRena wrote:
Robert West wrote::-o How are you guys getting the extra pic on your soundcloud track listing here and in the SC comp page?
Log into your SoundCloud account, click edit on the track's player and upload any graphics via the button 'upload image' left to the description field of the track. The next time you might do it directly when you upload a new track.
Thanks much, worked like a charm! (Of course I'll never admit I tried everything but that! lol...)

Fantastic participation this month, but submissions now closed.

Voting is here.

What a task !!! Fortunately I had been able to listen to all the submissions as they were coming up on the soundcloud page and I spent a lot of my free time this WE listening to all of them again.

Why I voted for:

Marks - a-why bikky: all three submissions are good.I felt Sandy Island was the most accomplished of the three.It is is a very original creation.Thanks.
Shadow of Birds : Slightly bonkers, in a nice way.Cool !!!
Pedalstreetdrummer - Extremely cinematic & retro.I spent many happy hours watching old SciFi films , thanks for bringing back the memories.
Bzur :I love the de-tuned bits & the rest too.
Jasinski : probably more "conventional" than my above choices but this really, really rocks.The other pieces gave me some intellectual pleasure, but this one got me up on my feet.

The choice was nearly impossible , there were so many accomplished, clever, amazingly sounding entries.I would have liked to squeeze in at least a dozen other tracks in my favourites.

Thanks also to all the participants taking time to write comments on each others tracks on the soundcloud pages. That's really cool.

Return to “Instruments”