One-Synth-Challenge 46: Triple Cheese - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triple Cheese

Yeah, getting the preset problem in FL studio myself too. I came to the same idea IrionDaRonin did, just turning volume to 0. :)

Also get some automation strangeness - when I automate a knob or assign it to a controller, it tends to get in some state where it resets to 0 on stopping playback, and I have to force some kind of automation to get it to stay in one place (tried the ctrl-click thing Urs mentioned in the manual, not much luck). Have also gave up on using the ModWheel modulation as whenever I've mapped it to CC1 in FL it ends up linked to the Osc 1 Detune knob somehow.

To save FL people the trouble, I tried turning on and off every option in the VST wrapper in turn, didn't help with the above stuff.

None of those are dealbreakers though, been able to use automation tricks etc. to get the knobs to behave. Really interesting synth too - for natural sounding string & wind sounds it's great. Noise or Crackle through the Resonator is really cool, like hissing air into a giant tube.

Hello here we go again

Song name : The end of the universe

Host : FL Studio 10

20 instances of triple cheese vst

Fruity reverb 2 , delay 2 , stereo enhancer and limiter

DR : 6

Enjoy

Fabrizio

:D :D :D

I found another bug. OSC 2 Semitone knob, everytime i stop the daw, it sets to -24 semitones in some instances without reason.

Urs, you wanted to put a joker spirit inside the synth, right? haha. :hihi:
By the way, thanks for the prize.

Have a good day :)

I don't have any issues with either the on/off switches or any other parameters not being remembered on project re-load (or stop/play) in Reaper 32bit.

Cheers for the bassdrum tip Jasinski.

IrionDaRonin wrote:I found another bug. OSC 2 Semitone knob, everytime i stop the daw, it sets to -24 semitones in some instances without reason.
If you did not automate this knob try double right click to turn of all midi learn to this knob.

Hope this helps ( it did for me ) :)

About the "ON" problem : confirmed in both FLStudio and REAPER. :(

V'ger wrote:I don't have any issues with either the on/off switches or any other parameters not being remembered on project re-load (or stop/play) in Reaper 32bit.
I wonder if this has something to do with changing the VST folder to a different one from the default. It is certainly not working for me with Reaper 32bit.

I have moved the dll to another non-standard folder, but the rest are in the default path at C:\Program Files\u-he.

adagiocm wrote:
V'ger wrote:I don't have any issues with either the on/off switches or any other parameters not being remembered on project re-load (or stop/play) in Reaper 32bit.
I wonder if this has something to do with changing the VST folder to a different one from the default. It is certainly not working for me with Reaper 32bit.
I just found my selfmade presets here :

C:\Users\(Me)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\u-he\Presets\Triple Cheese

While the standard presets are here :

C:\Program Files (x86)\u-he\Presets\Triple Cheese

:shock:

Must be a win7 thing. :hihi:

And the dll is here :

C:\VstPlugins\u-he

AFAI Remember this Plugin worked great under windowsXP.

But the bug is also when just opening the DAW project so nothing to do with presets per se?

Hm, are you sure you are using Triple Cheese version 1.1?

V'ger wrote:But the bug is also when just opening the DAW project so nothing to do with presets per se?
Yep that's true.

So some settings are not recalled ?! ( under win7 ) :cry:

OT :
But try organizing your own presets , you have to find them first, and they were not where I was looking. 8)

Regarding version 1.1 :

I downloaded it from u-he's site, i'll check .... the dll is from 29-9-2006 !

V'ger wrote:Hm, are you sure you are using Triple Cheese version 1.1?
Yes that worked

Everybody go here :

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

And download the beta 1.1

It solved my "ON" problem ( rename it triple cheese.dll ( with a space ) !

And I lost all my presets HOORAY ! Just kidding....

Hm, are you saying the download at the u-he site is not 1.1? Can't remember how I got mine. Anyway good if the fix was already out.. :)

V'ger wrote:Hm, are you saying the download at the u-he site is not 1.1? Can't remember how I got mine. Anyway good if the fix was already out.. :)
Yep on his site is still the old (2006) one :) Presets sound a bit different in the new one,
LFO/Tune need tweeking, futher than that I'm happy... I think...

Yeager wrote:
V'ger wrote:Hm, are you saying the download at the u-he site is not 1.1? Can't remember how I got mine. Anyway good if the fix was already out.. :)
Yep on his site is still the old (2006) one :) Presets sound a bit different in the new one,
LFO/Tune need tweeking, futher than that I'm happy... I think...
Cool! It sounds pretty different though, and I'm not yet sure which version I prefer. Can we use both in the same project?

Return to “Instruments”