Tone2 Rayblaster: OUT NOW! (demo version available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RayBlaster

re_mute wrote:I actually *like* the sounds of Tone2's stuff. I assumed it had that "sheen" on from the same process as used in their exciter FX.
I don't see it as a problem if there's a certain sound to a companies products.
agit wrote: agree, with tone2 it got to the point where i am not sure if the dev is just reskinning the same synth over and over again though, adding a feature or two here and there and laughing at the suckers who buy it again and again
Does not sound to me as if he just talks about a certain "sheen".

I don't see how in terms of synthesis techniques and features e.g. Rayblaster could be identical to e.g. ElectraX or Saurus...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

re_mute wrote:
chk071 wrote: The someones should probably get their ears checked then... or stop making music because their ears suck. I can tell the difference between Tone2's synths by the audio examples listening on laptop speakers.
This should be on Tone2's homepage, front and centre with a picture of you in all of your awesomeness.
:lol:

Ingonator wrote:
Urs wrote:Ingo, please... :|
Just edited my post (at least a part) even if i think i did not post anything really bad or totally wrong in my last post...

The fact that people repeat the same statements about Tone2 synths again and again does not make it more right.

Rayblaster is a cool synth and i did my very best to deliver as much help and informations as possible but such comments repeated again and again start to get me a bit pissed.

Ingo
This is an open forum for people to express their opinions... You get mad when people don't agree with you. For your own sake, just let it go. Just because you have been helpful with information and waves etc does not mean everyone will or should agree with you.

Cheer up :)

pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Urs wrote:Ingo, please... :|
Just edited my post (at least a part) even if i think i did not post anything really bad or totally wrong in my last post...

The fact that people repeat the same statements about Tone2 synths again and again does not make it more right.

Rayblaster is a cool synth and i did my very best to deliver as much help and informations as possible but such comments repeated again and again start to get me a bit pissed.

Ingo
This is an open forum for people to express their opinions... You get mad when people don't agree with you. For your own sake, just let it go. Just because you have been helpful with information and waves etc does not mean everyone will or should agree with you.

Cheer up :)
Back doing Rayblaster presets... :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:Does not sound to me as if he just talks about a certain "sheen".
The one and only Sheen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

I see Markus finally implemented a good decay shape! :) Any chance to make the same thing in ElectraX? I really liked ElectraX, but Decay was gated to audibly. Looking forward for this improvements in other Tone2 products.

Igro wrote:I see Markus finally implemented a good decay shape! :) Any chance to make the same thing in ElectraX? I really liked ElectraX, but Decay was gated to audibly. Looking forward for this improvements in other Tone2 products.
Markus mentioned that he'll maybe add the load and save feature for arp patterns to Saurus, same for the fixed Sine LFOs from the mod matrix.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

I am curious... for those who are almost appalled that some of us think Tone2 stuff has a sound..... maybe I can post four snippets and they can tell which is which of their four synths I own. Gladiator 2, ElectraX, Saurus, Rayblaster.

to me they definitely have a sound, not saying it is a good thing or a necessarily bad thing but they do have a sound.....

and I don't want to prolong the other debate, but anyone who can even remotely think Z sounds anything like D I submit must be deaf.

rsp
sound sculptist

Which preset? :D

:-)
well I will find those that sound alike to me...duh ...lol.

I don't know....I guess the easiest for me are the arpeggiator presets cause those more than any others sound the same to me....

rsp
sound sculptist

Ingonator wrote:
Igro wrote:I see Markus finally implemented a good decay shape! :) Any chance to make the same thing in ElectraX? I really liked ElectraX, but Decay was gated to audibly. Looking forward for this improvements in other Tone2 products.
Markus mentioned that he'll maybe add the load and save feature for arp patterns to Saurus, same for the fixed Sine LFOs from the mod matrix.

Ingo
Well done spokesman for ignoring the post and replying with irrelevant info

Kriminal wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
lol

Kriminal wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
How does this my post mean ignoring him i just answered to the second part of his post:
Igro wrote:Looking forward for this improvements in other Tone2 products.
Anyway i doubt that the envelopes will be changed in other products as this could change all existing products.
The decay and release in ElectraX got an adjustable shape ("Shape 0°" to "Shape 9°) which could be set in the small blue screen that displays the envelope shape.

Rayblaster got a knob for adjusting the shape too and also buttons for retrigger on/off.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
How does this my post mean ignoring him i just answered to the second part of his post:

Ingo
maybe you need to learn to read, he said:
Ingonator wrote: Looking forward for THIS improvements in other Tone2 products.

Ingonator wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Ingonator wrote:

Ingo
Anyway i doubt that the envelopes will be changed in other products as this could change all existing products.
The decay and release in ElectraX got an adjustable shape ("Shape 0°" to "Shape 9°) which could be set in the small blue screen that displays the envelope shape.

Rayblaster got a knob for adjusting the shape too and also buttons for retrigger on/off.

Ingo
Hi Ingo. I'm talking about the Decay gating, which is obviously improved in Rayblaster. In other words, the Decay tail is now muted at higher resolution, so I cannot hear any audible "Clicks" at the end of the tails.

Return to “Instruments”