Tone2 Rayblaster: OUT NOW! (demo version available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RayBlaster

highkoo wrote: I dont care I guess...
Jolly good, we wont be seeing any posts here then will we......

pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote: Anyway what does not work in Ableton Live but in e.g. Reaper is the display of value when the mouse cursor is over a vertain knob.

Ingo

The value display works for me in Live...
For me only when i move the knob slightly. In Reaper (and other hosts which i don't own) this seems to work normally which means when the curosr is over the knob.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote: Anyway what does not work in Ableton Live but in e.g. Reaper is the display of value when the mouse cursor is over a vertain knob.

Ingo

For me only when i move the knob slightly. In Reaper (and other hosts which i don't own) this seems to work normally which means when the curosr is over the knob.

Ingo
So I guess it is working in Mac version of Live but not the PC version

As already mentioned earlier in this thread the first soundset for Rayblaster called "Futuron" will be up soon (very soon...). A new thread has just been started:

http://www.tone2.org/forum/index.php?topic=1378.0

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

BDeep wrote: FM8s default setting for its operators is to have them free running, did you try with Key Sync enabled for all operators?
I finally gave a try and indeed enabling "Key Sync" for the operators seems to solve the problem. Strange that this is not enabled by default.
For doing presets free run is OK but for creating waveforms it must be deactivated.

I'll try to correct my FM waveforms (see page 60 here) where necessary and update the link.

While i have done already a few FM presets with FM8 and some VA synths (e.g. TimewARP 2600 or the Blofeld) i am still a novice at this. As already mentioned those waveforms besides giving interesting results in Rayblaster (i already made a few presets) should give me abetter idea about what's going on in FM synthesis. Step by step i'll also do more complex waveforms and i have managed to create a few approaches to "basic" waveforms (e.g. Saw, Square, Triangle) with two and three operators.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

Great! Glad that worked out.

BDeep wrote:Great! Glad that worked out.
Many thanks again. I just updated the waveforms in the link and added a few additional ones.

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

Ingo

Ingo
Must be the case, at least with some versions of Live 8 on PC.

But I was hoping they'd fix the problems in Live 9.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

highkoo wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
highkoo wrote: Im finding that it does not accurately re-create the precise sound of expensive hardware! Fortunately, Im not a moron
Ingonator wrote:The accuracy of those emulations also depend on both the quality of the waveforms and the skills on programming Rayblaster.
:shrug:
:lol:
Oh what, now you want to try and prove some actual point? :hihi:
Participate in a discussion? :hihi:

If you really dont 'get it' after sixty pages and you think the out of context quotes above prove some point, then just take a pass on RB and give up thinking til next year.

But Id guess you do get it and you are just blind trolling since this has been painstakingly explained like five times now.

Whatever.
I dont care I guess...
Tone2 isnt the liliest of white, and youre just playing dumb. :hihi:
You'd be better off putting Kriminal on mute Highkoo, he's made it clear he's a disgruntled ex beta tester/sound designer for T2 and is determined to troll this thread in a sad OCD style.

Ingonator wrote:As already mentioned earlier in this thread the first soundset for Rayblaster called "Futuron" will be up soon (very soon...). A new thread has just been started:

The official demo song, two demos of myself and a video for the Futuron soundset are available here now:

This includes 26 presets and 50 new waveforms (49 done in DNR Wave Designer) from me. The soundset is not officially released yet but i guess it will be soon.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner

LeVzi wrote:he's made it clear he's a disgruntled ex beta tester/sound designer for T2
Show me where i said that please.

LeVzi wrote: You'd be better off putting Kriminal on mute Highkoo, he's made it clear he's a disgruntled ex beta tester/sound designer for T2
Cool. I didn't know that Kriminal worked for the T2 (= "Terminator 2") soundtrack...

...and if Kriminal keeps on trolling:

Ingo aka Ingonator Image

Image Image
Ingo Weidner

LeVzi wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

Ingo

Ingo

RB control values display correctly in Live 9 for me... and if there is a problem for some people, it may be a RB issue, not Live...

pdxindy wrote:
LeVzi wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
pdxindy wrote:

Ingo

Ingo

RB control values display correctly in Live 9 for me... and if there is a problem for some people, it may be a RB issue, not Live...
There were problems with some things in live before, Markus knows what the problem is, it's in Live, but they hadn't fixed it. But seems now they might have. At least for RB, maybe the problem still exists with Saurus, i'll have to try it out.

Kriminal wrote:
LeVzi wrote:he's made it clear he's a disgruntled ex beta tester/sound designer for T2
Show me where i said that please.
You don't have to say it, it's pretty obvious from the way you are acting. [/img]

Return to “Instruments”