SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kv331 wrote:
paulbreeze wrote:Bulent, are these skins available somewhere separately for regged users? And/or are these skins compatible with the full version?

That Beat one looks simply gorgeous...
Yes they will be available for regular version as well! We'll have template presets whose skins are set to those 2 skins!

Also

1. Presets saved with the CM/BE versions can be opened up with the regular version (not demo version though)

2. Folks who register with us (by going to the "about tab", entering name+email, and hitting "register" button!) will have access to the "online" preset library.

3. Regular users will see CM/BE users' presets in the online library :tu:

BTW, folks who register with us will receive "exciting" discount coupons :D

Well...?
Yorgos Simeonidis

A "funny" thing with the latest Beat DVD, is that you need to register with [Link removed: KVR has been informed that serial numbers are intended to be reserved for BEAT readers and are not supposed to be shared like this] to get the password for the password protected zip files on the DVD. But the zip password for SynthMaster BE was not included in the mail I got after registering. That is what I call great "humor", or maybe NOT :help:

Crimsonghost wrote:So any word on the BE skin for those of us with the full version? I'd also be interested in seeing what that ZEDD skim looks like. :)
This weekend I'll relese version 2.5.4.150 for SynthMaster, that'll have a couple of major bug fixes as well, the most important one being SM working with "arbitrary" buffer sizes now!

Then, I'll update SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE with the latest bugfixes. During that update hopefuly we'll add the Zedd skin to those, our gfx designer will start his work next week. I'm planning to add RTAS version for SynthMasterCM and BE as well if I have some time!

Once the fixes are done for CM/BE I will be able to start new feature implementations for SynthMaster!

Oh, by the way, we'll release new factory presets by Rob Lee, he's working on some great presets, as factory content!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

is on the new beatmagazin dvd the updated version?
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

ZXOxo67 wrote:is on the new beatmagazin dvd the updated version?
Yes, it should be version 1.0.7
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
ZXOxo67 wrote:is on the new beatmagazin dvd the updated version?
Yes, it should be version 1.0.7
But it will be possible to update without buying it again?

As far as I know that's not possible. That's the magazine's policy.

BTW, I will be updating SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE this month and will send the latest updates to the magazines end of February. Those updated versions will be on the shelves end of March/beginning of April.
Works at KV331 Audio

SynthMasterCM is awesome. However, the 32 bit version sometimes crashes Ableton Live 8.3. Here's what my event viewer shows.

Faulting application ableton live 8.exe, version 1.0.0.1, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x4ec674b2

I'm using Windows XP Sp3 fully updated. Live crashes with a single instance of SynthMasterCM. Otherwise, SynthMasterCM plays and sounds great.

We have a new update coming at the end of the month (which will be released at the end of March by the way by the magazines), I'm hoping this issue will have been fixed by then.

BTW, anyone interested to see RTAS SynthMasterCM/BE ??? :D
Works at KV331 Audio

not sure if anybody else has this problem, but when using aftertouch for vibrato on presets in the cm version it stays vibrato for a long time when playing normally?

As I understand, there are some additional presets for Synthmaster CM on kv331 site. Can I download them somehow if my DAW has no internet connection?

ON FLStudio 12, the CM version (1.0.47) fails to save presets with an error.
There's an easy fix: go to the settings in the vst wrapper, and click the checkbox for 'detached'. From that point on it works well.

Marvelous synth, almost one-page, beats most of the free offerings out there.

Unfortunately my 'fix' produces another problem. As a detached window, you cannot play it easily from the typing keyboard. which kills it for me, as I use this a lot for testing presets.

There was word of a new version, right? I wonder if this could be fixed? It's FLstudio-specific, no problems in reaper.

It also makes it impossible to type anything with the keyboard.
In other words, I either have a plugin that:
- doesn't save presets, or (with my fix)
- doesn't take keyboard input

Great :)

Return to “Instruments”