SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks! Missed that section in the lower left entirely!

Merhaba what a kick ass synth :-)

im gonna find it hard to resist this one. especially with Michaels presets.

Gule Gule

Hi there. I'm having a real hard time getting to my copy of Cm186..After i made my registration to vault.computermusic.co.uk, I've been asked for couple of words on 36 and 46 pages. Of course in order to know them, I have to read the magazine, but the only to do that is using this zino reader 4. OK, I made another registration in the zino site..in the meantime zino mailed my a link to My library which...is still empty. what should I do...still waiting.

kv331, I can proove my purchase with order number and paypal transaction number, I know its none of your concern, as a matter of fact I already sent a mail to zino customer support..but all I need is these 2 damn words, I even don't need this magazine, just the synth I paid for....Any help would highly appreciated.

Sorted :)

Has anyone got this plugin running on linux/wine? On my machine it just segfaults the host.

is the Beat edition version available already?
thanks.

kv331 wrote:the BE version will be in January, it was delayed 1 month.

aaa ok , sorry, and thanks!

I downloaded the plugin from the CM vault, tried out the first two presets and found myself making the beginnings of a song using both of them. I haven't even tried out the third preset yet, yet alone get around to messing with the plugin making my own sounds.

Inspiring pretty much sums up my first impression.

Only downside I experienced is that CM's mails are obviously not getting through my e-mail provider's spam filter and I had to use hotmail instead to register for the vault after waiting an hour for the e-mails that never came.

poezzz wrote:Has anyone got this plugin running on linux/wine? On my machine it just segfaults the host.
Hi, on reaper 4.30 and cantabile 1.2, the demo has very different screen-drawing
issues, but no segfaults. On reaper I can still switch presets using the < > widgets,
but must change to reapers built-in gui, to modify the sounds, but there are so many
parameters :shock: 8) Docking and undocking clears up garbled screens, but
also has sent reaper fleeing. It's very nice sounding synth,
to add to the XP partition :hihi:

On cantabile, the panel backgrounds don't draw, so you see through to
the desktop, and the synth doesn't change pitch with the keyboard :?
Probably a good synth to use with ole XP SP3.

I have an old wine 1.2xxx, and 1.5xxx is out, maybe its worth a most-modern
test install on a usb stick, for things only available with 2.15 C libs
or newer. GenesisCM, and DominatorCM are both great synths, in the meantime.
Cheers

SynthMaster has just been awarded as "The Best Software Instrument of the Year" by MusicRadar:

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/the ... 175/11#!11

HELL YEAH!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I have the CM version but my studio has no internet access, is there a way to get the online presets into my offline machine ?

Holophonic wrote:I have the CM version but my studio has no internet access, is there a way to get the online presets into my offline machine ?
Good question. I think we can provide a download link for all the online presets to our registered users.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Interesting... I was actually about to install the Synthmaster CM and check it out, but after reading the license agreement it makes me wonder what's this about, they give you something for "free" but you can only use it for "personal" use - not commercial.
Considering that even having video on Youtube with ads /monetization enabled, is commercial use, honestly can't be bothered with these "free" things.

So it is free but... - No thanks

license:

The supplied software is provided free of charge with Computer Music magazine. Any software supplied, including access codes and free trial codes, is for your personal use only and must not be sold, used for commercial purposes, supplied to any third party or uploaded to any websites.

At a guess to misinterpreted that, they no doubt mean using the presets to create loop library's to sell.

It doesn't mention "music"

angelremington wrote:Interesting... I was actually about to install the Synthmaster CM and check it out, but after reading the license agreement it makes me wonder what's this about, they give you something for "free" but you can only use it for "personal" use - not commercial.
Considering that even having video on Youtube with ads /monetization enabled, is commercial use, honestly can't be bothered with these "free" things.

So it is free but... - No thanks

license:

The supplied software is provided free of charge with Computer Music magazine. Any software supplied, including access codes and free trial codes, is for your personal use only and must not be sold, used for commercial purposes, supplied to any third party or uploaded to any websites.

Return to “Instruments”