SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally got around to try this. I must say i really like it, great sound, and some nice possibilities there. I found the sound a bit "corny" first, until i realized i was in "draft" mode lol... maybe you could change that so it's in "normal" mode by default? :) Also found that it doesn't seem to save the midi mapping settings. Will that be fixed in an update?

All in all great plugin, thanks!

Midi mappings?

They are saved per preset.

Did you get the latest version from http://vault.computermusic.co.uk ?

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Midi mappings?

They are saved per preset.
Ah alright, i guess i just didn't save the preset then. Gotta create an init preset with the midi mappings then i guess. :)
kv331 wrote: Did you get the latest version from http://vault.computermusic.co.uk ?
I think so, i dl'd it yesterday, says v1.0.4.0.

changing presets causes cantabile lite to crash
64bit

win8 64bit

dave

OK, so let me get this straight. Some guy in Turkey just happens to code up one of the most versatile and amazing sounding synths I've ever come across.

Then after a few more years of hard work said guy in Turkey (I might need a quickstart guide to pronounce his name) gives much of the amazing synth away in Computer Magazine for free.

So I downloaded and installed SynthMaster CM and registered, and I get a 20% coupon via email, discounting current 25% sale pricing down another 20%.

I had to stop the insanity somewhere :shock: by buying this amazing synth at a ridiculously low price.

A big thanks to Bülent Bıyıkoğlu and the entire KV331 Audio Team. You ROCK!

Thank you Bill! :love:

We'll do our best to deserve your great support!

BTW, you're not alone in having difficulty with pronouncing my name :lol:
While I was in the US, my friends at Digidesign had the some problem, especially with the "smooth g": ğ :hihi:
Works at KV331 Audio

A slight disappointment tonight: the BedroomProducers site has the news item about the SynthMasterCM, stating that one can buy the #186 edition of CM through Zinio. Unfortunately, after going through all the trouble of registering and giving card number, etc., at the final stage of checkout I'm told Zinio can't convert the measly 2.46 in POUNDS to USD. How incredibly stupid is this? I guess nobody at either CM or BP checked into this before posting another incorrect statement.

Anyone else know of a linky poo to get either edition of the synth?

I don't mind at all paying for either magazine, except my German is too rusty to appreciate much out of BEAT, and this latest edition of CM is about achieving phat bass, for, what, the 10th time in the last three years?

Too bad. If I can't get my hands on this synth, I don't believe I'll care much. There's an awful lot of mixed opinion on the general usability of SynthMaster and especially its GUI. Don't know if I want to bother with another monster synth. Rather like the various limitations of the 700 other freeware synths I already have overflowing my folders.

The Beat edition does look rather fine, though, doesn't it? And I was thinking I might like a cut-down version of such an unwieldy do-it-all synth.

The Telenator wrote:A slight disappointment tonight: the BedroomProducers site has the news item about the SynthMasterCM, stating that one can buy the #186 edition of CM through Zinio. Unfortunately, after going through all the trouble of registering and giving card number, etc., at the final stage of checkout I'm told Zinio can't convert the measly 2.46 in POUNDS to USD. How incredibly stupid is this? I guess nobody at either CM or BP checked into this before posting another incorrect statement.
You could try to pay via PayPal, if you use that. Should handle the currency conversion for you. In my case the magazine cost an euro more though but well...

The Telenator wrote:A slight disappointment[...]
Are you trying to buy it through gb.zinio.com ? If you are outside of GB, that won't work, instead go to www.zinio.com (so the store is international) or choose your country (up on the right angle of the page), look for the magazine and then you should be able to buy it. That's what I did for cm 182...

sin night wrote:
The Telenator wrote:A slight disappointment[...]
Are you trying to buy it through gb.zinio.com ? If you are outside of GB, that won't work, instead go to www.zinio.com (so the store is international) or choose your country (up on the right angle of the page), look for the magazine and then you should be able to buy it. That's what I did for cm 182...
+1
Works at KV331 Audio

Really appreciating this one :) very nice, thanks, Happy Holidays!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hey, thanks for your helpful suggestions. I was on the UK part of their site, so I went back and switched over to the American site and all it would offer me is a full year subscription. I searched for a while but it quickly became a royal pita. There was no way to let my PayPal account handle it either. You know, every now and then I run into this -- companies that make it nearly impossible for the consumer to buy their product. Nuts! Totally nuts. I'll go spend my money with someone who wants it I guess.

The Telenator wrote:Hey, thanks for your helpful suggestions. I was on the UK part of their site, so I went back and switched over to the American site and all it would offer me is a full year subscription. I searched for a while but it quickly became a royal pita. There was no way to let my PayPal account handle it either. You know, every now and then I run into this -- companies that make it nearly impossible for the consumer to buy their product. Nuts! Totally nuts. I'll go spend my money with someone who wants it I guess.
http://www.zinio.com/browse/issues/inde ... ategoryId=

(just replaced gb for www in the link given on 3rd page)

kv331 wrote:
Please click the "About" tab within the plugin window and register with us.

Then, click the "Preset Browser" tab within the plugin windw, and click the "Online" button. This is our online preset library. You can upload your presets here and also download other folks' presets.
When I click the 'About KV331' nothing happens. If I right click it, I get the main Synthmaster page, nothing there I can see about registering.

Also, the only access to presets I have is the next/previous buttons. There doesn't seem to be any way to view a list of all the presets installed. Is that normal? I tried left clicking, right clicking, and double left clicking on the preset name, and nothing other than the little hint that says "Preset name" and "Preset Browser" show up.

v1.0.4.7
Windows 7 x64, tried the x64 and x32 versions, multiple hosts.

winds350 wrote: When I click the 'About KV331' nothing happens. If I right click it, I get the main Synthmaster page, nothing there I can see about registering.

Also, the only access to presets I have is the next/previous buttons. There doesn't seem to be any way to view a list of all the presets installed. Is that normal? I tried left clicking, right clicking, and double left clicking on the preset name, and nothing other than the little hint that says "Preset name" and "Preset Browser" show up.

v1.0.4.7
Windows 7 x64, tried the x64 and x32 versions, multiple hosts.
Hey, I am talking about the About 'tab':

You can click on the "Preset Browser" tab and filter presets by category, genre, and attributes!

Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”