SynthMasterCM & SynthMasterBE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kv331 wrote:
paulbreeze wrote:Bulent, are these skins available somewhere separately for regged users? And/or are these skins compatible with the full version?

That Beat one looks simply gorgeous...
Yes they will be available for regular version as well! We'll have template presets whose skins are set to those 2 skins!

Also

1. Presets saved with the CM/BE versions can be opened up with the regular version (not demo version though)

2. Folks who register with us (by going to the "about tab", entering name+email, and hitting "register" button!) will have access to the "online" preset library.

3. Regular users will see CM/BE users' presets in the online library :tu:

BTW, folks who register with us will receive "exciting" discount coupons :D
:tu:

excellent!

I must admit I do prefer the BE skin so it'll be nice to get a full version of it :)

I did start a SM skin myself and pretty much finished it but then decided I didnt like it. And damn, its quite tricky to skin!!
I might give it another go soon..

BTW, those of you who get the magware CM/BE versions and register with us, will receive 30 day valid DISCOUNT COUPONS! ;) Either use for new SM purchase , or for expansion presets (registered users!)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I wish Beat had the cheaper download option like CM does no reason for me to get the magazine as I don't read german, but the beat version does look better imo.

ScottZ wrote:I wish Beat had the cheaper download option like CM does no reason for me to get the magazine as I don't read german, but the beat version does look better imo.
By the time you get the CM version we might have a sale event going on ;)
and combine that with the discount you'll get by registering your CM version, that'll be "pretty good" deal :D and you'll get the skins for both CM/BE versions (will be available for regular users in Jan 2013), and you'll have access to the online library of CM/BE versions!
Works at KV331 Audio

Is the timing issue in Orion resolved in these smaller versions? The full version still has timing issues.. especially with the arpgeggiator but I think overall too (without arp) when loaded in Synapse Audio Orion. :help:

makes it unusable as all instances of Synthmaster seem to operate at a different time.. so they don't even sync to one another, much less other VSTis.

No other synth I've ever used in Orion (in 10 years of usage) has ever done this.. so I think whatever the issue it really has to do with Synthmaster.

I do like the Beat magazine GUI though.. beautiful. The CM GUI is quite nice as well, but I prefer the stronger contrast of the BM version for my eyes. Whoever did these though did a very good job either way. :)

VitaminD wrote: I do like the Beat magazine GUI though.. beautiful. The CM GUI is quite nice as well, but I prefer the stronger contrast of the BM version for my eyes. Whoever did these though did a very good job either way. :)
He's from kvr :) FlavoursOfLime :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio

bump when do these go out and were can I get these mags here in the USA.

Thanks for this, i will be happy to pick up the Beat version. :tu:

Edit: After checking the Synthmaster site, i guess i'll rather pick up the CM version, looks like a rounder set of features to me. One question regarding those wavescanning oscillators though: Do they also have "up to 4 voices available for stacking/unison", like the basic oscillators on the Beat version? (from the picture it looks like they do?)

yes, they have upto 4 voices stacking.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks. :)

chk071 wrote:Thanks. :)
BTW, the skins will be available for registered users as well. Same for online presets! Registered users will see CM/BE presets submitted to the online library.

and for those who get CM/BE versions and register with us, expect 20% OFF discount coupons! (When we're on sale period that'll decrease to 10% OFF)
Works at KV331 Audio

Aight, thanks for the information. :)

myconsumerclub wrote: when do these go out
EDIT: Forgot to check CM, which carries an add for next issue, confirming that SynthMaster will be included and that the issue is published December 5.

Just two weeks to go :)

Yep! but the BE version will be in January, it was delayed 1 month.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for the CM/Beat versions.
As for the 30 day coupons, keep in mind that we get the CM mag in the USA about a month after the UK release.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson

Return to “Instruments”