New Tubeohm Gamma Ray V2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tube wrote:
realmarco wrote:Synth-Edit , right ?
Ohh i am so tired about this question........
No sh*t....:roll: I don't care if its made from mud and sticks. If it sounds
good I'm using it. And TO makes some damn fine sounding synths IMHO.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

tube wrote:
I'll stop asking When people stop "releasing" Synth-edit plugins using the "instrument" section instead of the "Modular Synthesis" section.

Plus read my signature
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

CapnLockheed wrote:
tube wrote:
No sh*t....:roll: I don't care if its made from mud and sticks. If it sounds
good I'm using it. And TO makes some damn fine sounding synths IMHO.
Especially if its mad from mud and sticks, WOW that would be COOL!

knowing if its Synth-edit would save me (Mac user) alot of time. I mean if it is just say so in the thread title or use the damn "modular synthesis" section.
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Save you a lot of time? :lol:

Ok, i shouldn't laugh at your handicap. Two clicks and then there's the text. Are you using a machine like Steven Hawkings'?
:hug:

I have to say something on behalf of my friend:

Tube is an extremely cool guy; he also just may be the master of synthedit programmers.

Yes: All of his creations are Synthedit, but none of his creations are thrown together-I beta tested for him, his attention to detail puts him right up there with some of the best developers here on KVR.

He works insanely hard at this stuff, people. If you can't get past the fact that they're synthedit, I understand; but I believe that you do yourself a disservice-his work is that good.

With the new init bank i gave it a spin and i have to say it's easy to get great results from it. If i only could justify another synth in the family .....

I don't understand the the Synth-Edit discussions every week in this forum.
For me it makes no difference whether a synth is made with Synth-Edit or another tool. The only important thing for me is: Do I like the sound of the synth?
In my opinion the Gamma Ray V2 is one of the best synths of the year.
It has a very flexible sound architecture: It can made analog sounds, sample sounds and Wave scanning. I like the inbuild arp/sequencer very much.
And the best: The factory presets are excellent.

I have many expensive synths that are not build with Synth-Edit and they don't sound good for me after playing it a while. But the more I play the Gamma Ray V2 the more I like it. :-)

I think the point of realmarco is synthedit= No Mac
It's the only good reason for asking :wink:

Totolitoto wrote:I think the point of realmarco is synthedit= No Mac
Yep, i understood it that way as well.

What i cannot understand though is why this should be posted in the "modular synthesis" section. Going by that logic every plugin which was built in a modular environment would have to be announced there then... apart from that this is a finished product, not some synthedit template, right?

Considering his signature and him asking when he surely already knows the answer hints to some kind of obsession though

Crackbaby wrote:Considering his signature and him asking when he surely already knows the answer hints to some kind of obsession though
We -windows users- are so lucky :hihi:

chk071 wrote:
Totolitoto wrote:I think the point of realmarco is synthedit= No Mac
Yep, i understood it that way as well.

What i cannot understand though is why this should be posted in the "modular synthesis" section. Going by that logic every plugin which was built in a modular environment would have to be announced there then... apart from that this is a finished product, not some synthedit template, right?
He (realmarco)'s posting that all over the place.

Getting very annoying. I've muted him.

(Note: His issue is acceptable. It's his 'presentation' that's annoying.)

Return to “Instruments”