U-no-LX VS Diva

Diva
59%
U-no-LX
41%

Total votes: 128

RELATED
PRODUCTS

I suppose 90 percent of LX and Diva users never used a hardware Juno in their entire lives :roll: They simply use those plugins because of the way they sound, regardless of which synths they emulate and how well...

LX has one sound, which is just the Juno-60, but Diva, does the Juno-60 as well as many more. When it's emulating the 60, it sounds very close to LX.
You are currently reading my signature.

Poll results are very revealing. I expected Diva to get much higher percentage, but it's just 60%.

Synthbuilder wrote:And the Juno 6/60 is a better sounding synth to the 106. Hardware envelopes and ADSR sweep of pulse width FTW. :)
That may be so, I just happen to not rank either terribly highly in the analog synth pantheon. That said, it's still much better than 99% of the softsynths out there, IMO, which is why I'll still be getting it eventually. ;)

jkworks wrote:Also the CPU usage of U-NO-LX is a lot less. You can easily make a track with 30 instances on an i5 without the need of bouncing.
That wasn't nearly my experience. The version I used must not have been the good one.

djanthonyw wrote:Like it has been mentioned, both Diva and U-No-LX emulate the same synth.
Isn't DIVA the 106, not the 60?

Diva does emulate the Juno 60. It also has the factory presets in its library. These presets are not as accurate as the ones in U-no-LX, but that's because they were programmed to the same values instead of tweaked to sound the same. If the presets are adjusted, they will sound the same.
You are currently reading my signature.

Uncle E wrote: Isn't DIVA the 106, not the 60?
djanthonyw wrote: Diva emulates the Juno 60?
"Cascade" filter should be Jupiter 8 (judging by passband gain drop on increasing reso, never ever 've been even close to J8 ). "Multimode" might be slightly mutated Jupiter 6. Dual VCO is something jupiterish, DCO is Alpha Juno (digi env as well).

George wrote:Poll results are very revealing. I expected Diva to get much higher percentage, but it's just 60%.
its KVR baby - it's the price tag that matters :roll:
Cowbells!

As already mentioned in my last post i sold Diva today (will keeo U-NO-LX for sure) after more than a year.
Main reason is i almost didn't use it except for doing audio comparisons that were leading to some trouble here. So my time of doing Diva comparisons is over. :wink:

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

You made a PDF of your gear, for everyone to read...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:nutter:

Ingonator wrote:So my time of doing Diva comparisons is over. :wink:

Quoted for future reference

"It dreamed itself along"

UNOX better than Diva?

:D
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Return to “Instruments”