U-He's DIVA is getting a freak'n arp!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To be fair, he did say "IMO". And nobody on all those 70s and 80s records with Minimoog bass on them cared what Kriminal's "O" is. Still, he's entitled to his "O". Right? :)

Oscillator phase retriggering IS a powerful feature that anybody designing a VA should seriously consider adding. Can we all just agree on that?

AdmiralQuality wrote: Oscillator phase retriggering IS a powerful feature that anybody designing a VA should seriously consider adding. Can we all just agree on that?
I certainly can, thanks.

Kriminal wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote: Oscillator phase retriggering IS a powerful feature that anybody designing a VA should seriously consider adding. Can we all just agree on that?
I certainly can, thanks.
Phew. Now that we have agreement on this, Mike can go back to porting the 64bit Mac VST of Poly-Ana! :hihi:

Yes, I can see it already... the King and Queen of the Vintage VA's (Diva and Poly-Ana) living happily ever after together as 64bit Mac VST2.4's. Or would that be the Queen and Queen? :wink:

If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
I certainly can, thanks.
Phew. Now that we have agreement on this, Mike can go back to porting the 64bit Mac VST of Poly-Ana! :hihi:

Yes, I can see it already... the King and Queen of the Vintage VA's (Diva and Poly-Ana) living happily ever after together as 64bit Mac VST2.4's. Or would that be the Queen and Queen? :wink:
Poly's a girl. I assume Diva is too. Question is, will they be allowed to adopt?

(If/when I get it working I'll happily share the project settings with Urs.)

I don't know if they are girls, they both have balls :hihi:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Or would that be the Queen and Queen? :wink:
Oh, guys can definitely be divas (I've known more than one). My copy of Diva is most definitely a dude, with a big pair to prove it. 8)
http://www.davidvector.com
New album, Chasing Fire, out now on Amazon, iTunes, etc.
Bandcamp: https://davidvector.bandcamp.com/releases

Vectorman wrote:
Oh, guys can definitely be divas (I've known more than one). My copy of Diva is most definitely a dude, with a big pair to prove it. 8)
Haha, ya I see your point. I would see Diva as quite a rough gnarly dude as well. Cleans up nice though.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Vectorman wrote:
Haha, ya I see your point. I would see Diva as quite a rough gnarly dude as well. Cleans up nice though.
Have a look on Youtube at what Sarah Silverman has to say about Divas.

Way to make Diva even more awesome than it already was. Thank you U-He!!

AdmiralQuality wrote:
Poly's a girl. I assume Diva is too. Question is, will they be allowed to adopt?

Just for the record i want to add that i got both "girls" (Diva + Poly-Ana).
For a strange reason i always got distracted by a new synth (either purchased or a beta test) when i wanted to dive deeper into Poly-Ana. I hope i could dedicate a little more time to it in the future which hopefully will end in a soundbank. :)

Ingo
Last edited by Ingonator on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:

Hust for the record i want to add that i got both "girls" (Diva + Poly-Ana).
For a strange reason i always got distracted by a new synth (either purchased or a beta test) when i wanted to dive deeper into Poly-Ana. I hope i could dedicate a little more time to it in the future which hopefully will end in a soundbank :)

Ingo

Naturally. Looking fwd to some jp brass and string patches :hihi:

Kriminal wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
AdmiralQuality wrote:

Hust for the record i want to add that i got both "girls" (Diva + Poly-Ana).
For a strange reason i always got distracted by a new synth (either purchased or a beta test) when i wanted to dive deeper into Poly-Ana. I hope i could dedicate a little more time to it in the future which hopefully will end in a soundbank :)

Ingo

Naturally. Looking fwd to some jp brass and string patches :hihi:
No joke. Poly-Ana seems to be perfect for Brass sounds. Everyone got it's "fetish". :wink:
Of course i also made a few Brass presets for Rayblaster... :)

Here is a preset i created a while ago. No idea how close it is to the original sound (i'll try to check that soon):
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53230726/JP-8% ... s%20IW.pap

Anyway i'm looking forward to the Arp in Diva. Could an interesting addition.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I'll be "that guy". I'm a little disappointed that this was the next advance in Diva. I understand it's the most requested feature and I'm sure they're going to have some mad implementation of it but damn, I was really hoping for SEM and Pro-One (even though I think CS80 is the next most requested feature).

Are there parameter modulations planned beside note arpeggiation?

Return to “Instruments”