U-He's DIVA is getting a freak'n arp!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GruvSyco wrote:I'll be "that guy". I'm a little disappointed that this was the next advance in Diva. I understand it's the most requested feature and I'm sure they're going to have some mad implementation of it but damn, I was really hoping for SEM and Pro-One (even though I think CS80 is the next most requested feature).
Hehe, sorry, but I have never made a big secret out of "we're tired of emulations".

Our main efforts go into Zebra now. Diva's arpeggiator is a byproduct on the way as we're rewriting the whole note/voice/MIDI handling scheme.

Maybe we do more filters, envelopes and oscillators after Zebra 3.

Urs wrote: Zebra 3.
:hyper:!

braj wrote:Are there parameter modulations planned beside note arpeggiation?
Not yet set in stone if and how. We would like to avoid "complicated" in favour of fast & simple. It does store velocity though.

Urs wrote:
GruvSyco wrote:I'll be "that guy". I'm a little disappointed that this was the next advance in Diva. I understand it's the most requested feature and I'm sure they're going to have some mad implementation of it but damn, I was really hoping for SEM and Pro-One (even though I think CS80 is the next most requested feature).
Hehe, sorry, but I have never made a big secret out of "we're tired of emulations".

Our main efforts go into Zebra now. Diva's arpeggiator is a byproduct on the way as we're rewriting the whole note/voice/MIDI handling scheme.

Maybe we do more filters, envelopes and oscillators after Zebra 3.
No worries at all really.

I haven't really been messing with Diva much lately anyways. A whole lot of Zebra and some bits of ACE mostly (and I really want to sync my teeth into Bazille). Even my hardware has been neglected lately in favor of Zebra. I'm REALLY looking forward to Z3!

:tu:

Urs wrote:
So a Zebra emulation for Diva is ruled out, I guess. :cry:

standalone wrote:So a Zebra emulation for Diva is ruled out, I guess. :cry:
Didn't the Dark Zebra sort of do that?
Hans Zimmer's custom version of Zebra2, called ZebraHZ, is included. This brings Diva's analogue modelled filters and a Resonator module to Zebra2, in addition to a themed GUI.

GruvSyco wrote: No worries at all really.

I haven't really been messing with Diva much lately anyways. A whole lot of Zebra and some bits of ACE mostly (and I really want to sync my teeth into Bazille). Even my hardware has been neglected lately in favor of Zebra. I'm REALLY looking forward to Z3!

:tu:
I see what you did there ;)

Can the Arp, implemented in Diva, be set to a 'chord' mode to play chords in a gated manner?

VitaminD wrote:Can the Arp, implemented in Diva, be set to a 'chord' mode to play chords in a gated manner?
Better yet, can you make chords and arp lines as needed? That would be perfect.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

chords and arp lines as needed?

Can the Arp, implemented in Diva, be set to make toast and maybe iron my socks?

VitaminD wrote:chords and arp lines as needed?
I think he means alternate between chords and single notes on the same ARP pattern, like Kirnu can, that would be totally awesome, a trance producers dream.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

oh I see.. yeah that would be stellar for House too.

VitaminD wrote:oh I see.. yeah that would be stellar for House too.
Those kinds of patterns can inspire a whole track with one chord.

So that's a +1 from me Urs, definitely would love to see this.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

vurt wrote:
Urs wrote: Zebra 3.
:hyper:!
:hyper: !

Return to “Instruments”