U-He's DIVA is getting a freak'n arp!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The new alpha of Diva looks/sounds awesome!

Check it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94kc7KLxqUM

I realize an arp might not be a big deal to many, but Diva absolutely screams for one. Sooooo glad this is coming!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

I agree that it seems like an obvious omission from the initial release. Then again, every DAW I use has one built in, so it hasn't been that big of a deal...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:I agree that it seems like an obvious omission from the initial release. Then again, every DAW I use has one built in, so it hasn't been that big of a deal...
I can't wait to have the built-in arp, though; I'm sure it's received the proper u-he treatment and will also be an available modulation source.

edit: and it looks like in time for Christmas...

KBSoundSmith wrote:
deastman wrote:I agree that it seems like an obvious omission from the initial release. Then again, every DAW I use has one built in, so it hasn't been that big of a deal...
I can't wait to have the built-in arp, though; I'm sure it's received the proper u-he treatment and will also be an available modulation source.

Poly-Ana lets you take 2 extra monophonic MIDI channels as "sequencer" inputs which become modulation sources, suitable for tracking the filter(s) or whatever. Very powerful! (And and a shame nobody ever uses it. :? )

KBSoundSmith wrote:
How do you know?
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

This is gonna be great ! 8)

Aiynzahev wrote:
KBSoundSmith wrote:
How do you know?
Says "early 2013" here: http://www.kvraudio.com/video/baby-step ... a-diva-507

Oh man, I was just looking for a x64 synth with built in arp in my folder last night. I was using z3ta+ 1 but this is going to be awesome!

Nice! Hopefully it's not a crippled vintage style arp. As much as I love the vintage vibe of the synth itself, I'd hate to see essentials like glide/tie and swing left out.

Zebra has it all covered so you would assume so, but I'm always shocked when devs leave out tie in step arp (or the tie doesn't glide). Or when they leave out swing.

You mean an arp wasn't included the first time around :?:

Prob the last thing on my list

Osc sync is first.

firepile wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:
KBSoundSmith wrote:
How do you know?
Says "early 2013" here: http://www.kvraudio.com/video/baby-step ... a-diva-507
There are 12 days of Christmas, I might be right.

But I don't know, I'm really just wishing it will be in time for Christmas :D

Kriminal wrote:Osc sync is first.
You mean Osc sync wasn't included from the start :?:

Lots of shortcomings for the supposedly best synth ever...

Numanoid wrote:You mean Osc sync wasn't included from the start :?:
Osc Sync is there, lots of it.

I think what Krim means is oscillator phase reset. Which none of the analogue synths we used for reference has.

No worries though, it's somewhere on our list :-)

Not that I have the money to invest, but my main prob with trying the demo is that it is CPU intensive

Return to “Instruments”